surprise...

Aditya Villa,

Carlos gives all information of Rescue.

AFTER listening the rescue operation Aditya Eyes becomes deep red in anger.

He takes gun and comes towards Carlos
to make him die but stefan holds him his hand...

Stefan :calm down boss..

Aditya (angrily struggling to free himself):calm down how Stefan those r 325 girls dammit. 325. U know how we get these girls AFTER so hardwork.

Stefan leaves him..

Stefan: Carlos go from here Doctor will treat u in, another room.

Carlos leaves from there.

Aditya(throwing gun in anger):what the hell. Stefan we get these girls AFTER so much hardwork.sometimes we make them fall in love with our men sometimes we kidnap them sometimes we buy them. 325 girls r not fucking less. (he throws all bottles from bar) i can, be rule so easily in the sex slave market but that bloody MAFIA king spoil my whole plan. I just can't believe this.

Stefan relax boss relax. Now if he has done this we have to do something. Just wait i have thought something.

Aditya (turns): What

Stefan smirks.

At Goenka Mansion,

Kaira r sleeping with each other.

Both love birds r sleeping forgetting about the world.

For Kartik he is happy because for him Naira is his soul satisfaction which makes him, feel good which makes him to make himself as a human. He gets a peaceful sleep after taking her in his embrace after forgetting about the mafia war and all the cruel things which he face.

He gets up and sees that he lying whole on Naira and she is sleeping peacefully in, his embrace like a small child. He smiles to see her innocence.

Kartik (in his mind): jaan i can't share my business stuff with u because r hell innocent to understand these things. (Naira turns in her sleep and hugs him)i love u jaan and i can't make u learn that how this world is and till than i m alive i will not make u face this world cruel people who just wants to sell girls. Those who just makes them treat as a things.

Kartik left from there..

After sometimes naira gets up and doesn't find Kartik beside her. After sometimes Kartik comes inside. He is wearing white transparent shirt and black jeans...

Naira (while staring him with wide open eyes ):wow

Kartik (smirks):well i know sweetheart i m damn Awesome.

Naira gets up, from the bed and slightly kisses on his lips.

Naira:i love u my hotty..

Kartik :i love u to beautiful. U know i had made a surprise plan in morning.

Naira (excited jumps ):ohh yes.

Kartik :so fine sweetheart. Tonight i had plan a date with my love. Just go and make urself ready. I m waiting for u downstairs. (pecks her lips )don't make me wait for so long baby.

He leaves from there.

Naira sees the dress.

Naira wears the dress and sees herself in the mirror.

Naira wore a white shirt and skirt..

Naira (smirks ):my mafia king Tonight u r all gone.

She gets down and Kartik mesmerized to his Jaan..

She comes to him.

Kartik (while walking with her wrapping his arms around waist): Tonight be ready for my hunt sweetheart because ur my prey for this night.

Kartik takes her in the backside of their house.

Naira (smiles ):amazing

Kartik: do u like this.

Naira :it is really beautiful.

Kartik: I just thought to take u outside but than i think it is better to have a date dinner in our home.

Kartik sits down and make her sit on his lap.

Naira (chuckles):r u not becoming over Romantic Tonight.

Kartik :ohh yes because after this dinner i want a tasty Desert in form of u darling.

Naira :so for that just have dinner fast than after that we both will have our delicious Desert.

Kartik (kisses her neck and bites them):ohh i love ur boldness sweetheart.

They both have their dinner and after that both starts dancing in a slow Romantic song.

Both starts moving their body with rhythm holding each other body tightly.

He twirls her and make her turn and starts kissing her neck till the ear lobe.

Naira (moans):hmm, Kartik lets get inside in the room, please jaan. I want u.

Kartik:as i want u sweetheart.

Kartik takes Naira in, bridal way towards the room.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Kartik puts Naira on bed. She chuckes and he starts opening his shirt buttons. While Naira starts opening her knots of the Upper top of the dress.

They both remove their Upper clothes. Kartik, starts kissing her lips. During the kiss Naira starts opening his jeans..

Kartik Stops her and make himself remove his jeans. Now he is only in his boxer. Naira sits on Kartik lap and he starts giving kisses on her stomach.

He holds her body through her waist.

Naira (moans): hmmmm..Kartik..

He kisses her tummy.

She throws him back on bed and remove her bra.

Naira (point towards her br**sts):suck them hard..

He starts sucking them hardly. She starts moving her body fastly because of his sweet torture.

Naira (while moaning):more hard jaan. More.

Now she naked from Upper side.

He pulls her upwards and remove her dress skirt.

He starts kissing her thighs She shouts loudly in pleasure.

He takes out her pa**ies slowly While seeing her she, sees him and bites her lips While smiling.

He takes out his boxer and comes towards her and starts kissing her pu**y.

He kisses them hard and Naira just hold the bed sheet in Pleasure.

Kartik: wrap ur, legs sweetheart.

Naira wraps her legs on Kartik waist and both starts moving each other body.

While moving them both kisses each other again.

Whole night They make love as like that there's no tomorrow...