46

taehyung had spent time with his mother in the next few weeks.

he could say that their relationship is much better now than their initial reunion. he was able to comfortably talk to her without being too guarded and not feel as stiff whenever she would hug him.

one thing they've been busy about is him helping her find a new job. initially, his mother had asked if there was a vacancy at the jeon corporation as she would love to work at such company but taehyung had brushed it off feeling like it was too much of a favor already for jungkook.

he didn't want to involve jungkook with her any longer; plus despite him saying things are starting to be better between him and his mother, it was still different with the dark haired male who is obviously still wary with her.

taehyung had visited his parents and had mentioned about his mother looking for a job and seokjin offered a few management vacancies at their mall office.

"it's fine, dad. i'll help her look at some other vacancies-"

"taebear, it's fine. really" seokjin says as he placed another waffle on the pregnant male's plate. "we're hiring and your mother happens to be looking for a job"

the brunette had came in early to their family home to join his parents for brunch while jungkook headed to work.

taehyung didn't intend to involve his parents but it just so happens that he had mentioned about it as they've asked how is he and his mother getting along.

"just give her the list of vacancies and let your dad know which job she would prefer" namjoon states with a smile before taking a sip of his coffee. "i can try to ask around also for any job vacancies in the office since you said she also has experience with office work"

the brunette then pouts at this, eyes getting teary feeling a bit overwhelmed at how kind and generous his parents are.

the two hadn't met minji yet and they are actually on the same page with jungkook. they still fully don't trust her a hundred percent but since the brunette was trying and making an effort to be in better terms with her, they wanted to support him in anyway they can.

"thank you dad and appa, i'll let her know about this" taehyung says with the two smiling and seokjin giving him a kiss on the top of his head.

"now eat up, i'm sure the little baby has been waiting" seokjin exclaimed that had taehyung and namjoon chuckling.

taehyung had also opened up about how her mother reacted regarding his adoption and asked his appa namjoon if in any circumstance she'll still have a hold on him.

he is an adult now but still, the thought of being taken away from his dad and appa scares him.

"well, she doesn't have any legal document between the two of you like a birth certificate. the only thing she can do to prove your relationship with her is through a dna test if she wants a legal proof. the only one she has is the contract with the madam but that alone will have the government not side with her" namjoon explains.

"i see" taehyung mumbled with seokjin and namjoon looking at each other having a hunch on what the brunette might be worrying about.

"hey, if she does anything to you, i'll fight her" namjoon then says with a wide smile and that somehow easily puts the pregnant male at ease. "you are our son and nothing will change that"

*

after the spending time with his parents, taehyung has been conflicted since earlier if he should head to the jeon corporation to surprise jungkook but at the same time felt like he might disturb him.