Ch. 10 || Challenge

Alessandro: “So you have a thing for organs

Alessandro:
“So you have a thing for organs. Will keep that in mind.”

After typing out the message, Alex hits send. He may have given Raven a hint that he is only messing with her in the previous text, but he has greater contrivances in his mind to draw out on her eventually.

Ideas entailing of, maybe, gifting her an organ or maybe rather fucking her on top of one, beating the first option.

Lost in his own thoughts of wonder, Alex doesn't get a chance to stop Ryan from snatching his phone. Ryan jumps off the couch as he pulls up a voice note…

“Ryan here, hun.” Alex throws curses at Ryan when he acknowledges what Ryan is doing. But everytime Alex tries to get his phone back, Ryan keeps running away, giving a Alex a playful wink as he speaks.

“Can you send me the recipe of whatever incantation, rune, hex or whatever you pulled up on my dear friend that has him out of his usual cold-hearted, austere armor and acting like a wimp over a vagina? You don't have to message him, you know. I'll be over the moon to give you my number anytime; for the recipe of course. Thanks.”

Hearing the last statement, Alex's nostrils flares and this time, he takes a final lunge at Ryan and forcefully takes his phone back.

“She isn't yours to flirt.” Alex snaps at Ryan.

Ryan has a prideful smile beaming on his face as he sits back on the couch next to Sebastian who keeps switching between the TV channels restlessly as if the TV doesn't play anything worth entertaining, he will demolish it in no time.

“I smell something burning, is that your new perfume, Seb?” Ryan jokes, faking a scrunch of his nose.

Alex stands all rowdy next to him at full height, while an earpiece plays the live moments of Raven chatting with her friends in his ear.

“You have been my great friend for years, Ryan. But if you so much as breathe the wrong way in her direction, let alone flirt with her, I oath to forget our good times and bury you under the ground with my bare hands.” Alex growls, his fist clenching together as the anger watts off him in the air, stirring it with thick tension.

Ryan takes off his beanie and bangs his fist against his chest. “Oauch.” He fakes a dramatic cry.

“You seeing this, Caveman?” Ryan nudges his elbow into Sebastian's arm. “Alex is cheating on me with a girl who just showed up a few days ago.” He folds on the couch– in a typical dramatic manner. He'd make an exemplary career in acting.

Sebastian is only glaring at the TV, as if he's planning to eat it out of spite. Alex hardens his face muscles and glares at Ryan. “You wouldn't want to leave this house with your bones demolished, would you?”

Ryan's mouth falls agape. “You see, this is exactly what happens in dramas. The husband cheats on the wife with the mistress and then they both execute a murder on the wife to get rid of her. And now he's going to do the same with me.”