Ch. 1 || Mistake

If you skipped the trigger warnings list, you must go back and read it now 🔪

Sadness, happiness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust

Sadness, happiness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust. The six basic emotions of a human. There ain't an emotion that combines these emotions into one. But have you ever heard of heart? Not the beating organ inside your chest. But the fragile heart that beholds no universal law. Breaking all the rules that science trumpeted regarding the stupid homosapiens. May science believe what it wants to, but it can't fool the passionate.

The heart you call fragile, can unify the six basic emotions of a human. And the outcome of such a union is a small four letter word– love. But Love comes with a series of revelations and hardships, not with resplendent rainbows. Not always.

Because, in this moment, Raven Frost is a whirlwind of four of the said six emotions that dawns on her altogether- sadness, anger, surprise and disgust, they stir up her stomach, and consume every bit of her being as she watches a beautiful, beautiful girl straddling her boyfriend’s lap.

Felix has comfortably lounged himself into the couch in the sitting area of the club alcove. The club is dark, but the blue ambiance allows just enough for her to see the invasive exchange between the two of them. He is so lost in his reverie that he doesn't notice Raven standing at the footsteps, with tears in her eyes as she watches the redhead rubbing her curves over his body.

After rubbing herself all over him, her body seductively moves, undulating, full of allure and effortless dance like a snake’s trail as she drops low, sitting on her knees between his legs.

That's when Felix’s gaze befalls on Raven. Her body is shaking and waves of bitter acid washes over her flesh as their eyes lock. She expected him to react, to see the realization or regret register in his eyes but Raven is proved wrong.

He remains un-flinched, unbothered. If anything, there is amusement mottling his cheeks. Merriment clogs his senses like a cloud of euphoria blooming and alive in his mind as the girl plays with the waist belt of his dark jeans. Because of the darkness, Raven couldn't see what made the girl lick her dry lips as she stared down between his legs but it was pretty obvious to her what the girl was staring at as she caressed his hard length up and down over the cloth material.