During our childhood

After Sahil and Sneha narrate their childhood stories and reunite with each other they all proceed to have dinner. Meanwhile, Sneha and Sahil also introduce each other's children. Their children also gel up quickly and they are so involved in playing that even after it is too late Raha is not willing to leave Nikhil and Nisha. Sneha and Raghav somehow manage to get her along, they bid goodbye and leave.

While going back home Sneha tells Raghav how Sahil always wanted to have a younger sister but couldn't and hence found his sister in Sneha where Sahil is parallelly narrating the same story to Isha.

Sneha tells Raghav, "You know Supriya aunty also wanted to have a daughter after Sahil bhaiyya but she had a miscarriage and thus she couldn't conceive later. And 3 years after this instance I was born."

Sahil continues to narrate the same to Isha in their bedroom while they go to sleep, "After Sneha was born our worlds changed. I still remember the day she was born. It started raining without reason and I was 7 back then, I wanted to go to the hospital to see her but Mumma and Papa didn't allow me."

Sneha continues, "Mumma told me that he had cried a lot so much that everyone used to tease that its not raining its Sahil crying." She and Raghav laugh.

"And you know Isha after it stopped raining somewhere around night, Papa had secretly taken me to the hospital and there was Sneha in the cradle. Small baby with a fair skin, sleeping peacefully along with Shalini aunty, Sneha's mother."

"Raghav do you know why I was named Sneha? And who named me?"

"In fact Isha it was me who named her Sneha. She brought the lost love back in my and mom's life. So I decided to name her Sneha."

"But Sneha, how did your mumma and papa allow Sahil to name you?"

"You know Raghav, mumma and Supriya aunty were best friends. Till I was born, my parents were childless and they loved Sahil Bhaiyya as their own son. Also mumma and Supriya aunty had planned to name their kids after their initials so we all four have our names beginning with S."

"Ohh that is the reason your mom used to always say that I even had a daughter but I lost her midway in life. So she used to talk about Sneha. And always wondered who was your sister but never dared to ask because I thought she used to talk about the baby that was miscarried."

"I and mumma loved Sneha a lot. She used to always come to have dinner with us and loved Pickle so much so that she used to sit beside the pickle jar that's the reason I used to call her Achar ki Barni. I used to take care of every small details of her and in return she loved us back."

"Oh you guys have such a good past but see how strange life happens. Probably that was the reason I wasn't able to go to the interview today. It was all god's plan. He wanted you to reunite with your Sahil bhaiyya and I and Isha became the medium."

"May be that's how it was planned Sahil. You and Isha were to meet today only and thus I crossed paths with Raghav. I am glad you found your sister," saying this Isha hugs Sahil and they sleep.

Here on the other hand Raghav and Sneha reach home. Raha is already asleep in Sneha's arms. Sneha puts her to bed and she along with Raghav go to bed.

"Raghav, what I was saying is, you can now go to the interview since its Sahil Bhaiyya, he'll manage everything I am sure. You will have no issues with it. You call him up tomorrow morning and confirm that you are going."

"Yes Sneha you are right. Even I was thinking the same. Come on lets sleep now. I'll call Sahil tomorrow morning."