Does Sahil Know Raghav?

Sahil arrives at the hospital. At the reception he is about to ask about Isha when she sees and calls him.

"Sahil... Come here."

"Oh god Isha, I am so sorry I couldn't answer your call. I thought you were calling to ask me about your birthday but I had a surprise planned hence I decided to not answer your call. That was so stupid of me. I am so sorry."

"You better be. Since when did you become this childish Sahil?"

"I and along with Nikhil and Nisha had this plan anyway that is not the point. First tell me what happened and how did you fall?"

Isha narrates the whole story to Sahil and now he is angry on her.

"How many times have I told you to not board running train? When will you listen to me? Are you not worried about me and our kids? It is so risky! I even told you take your car if you want to. But you never listen."

"Sahil..... Relax... I am fine now. It's just a hairline crack. The doctor would be here anytime we will talk to him and then you can scold me."

"I am not scolding I am just asking you to be careful. Okay when is the doctor going to arrive?"

"The nurse told in next few mins it seems."

"Okay."

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce you to Raghav and his wife. This is Raghav Suryawanshi. He helped me at the station today and got me here as well. She is Sneha his wife. Raghav thought I might be not comfortable being here alone with him so he called up his wife to be with me and she was sweet enough to come here for me."

"Hi Raghav. Hello Sneha. Thank you so much man for being there. You were the only one who called me right?"

"Yes I called you. No need to say thanks. I am glad I could help her."

"Also Sahil do you know, he had his interview today but he skipped it for me."

"That is a huge sacrifice Raghav. I am so grateful to you for being available. By the way, I feel I know you already. Raghav Suryawanshi, I have heard your name before but where I am not able to recollect."

"Oh is it? Are you sure you have heard my name? Because I don't remember knowing anything about you." Raghav smiles embarrassingly.

"Where did you have your interview Raghav? Was it by any chance at Skippers Infotech?"

"Oh yes it was at Skippers Infotech only. But Sahil how do you know this? I never informed about this to Isha or you as well?"

"Oh okay. No wonder why I felt I have heard your name. I was supposed to take your interview today. I work as a senior manager there."

"That is a major coincidence now."

"Indeed. Don't worry I'll reschedule your interview to some other date when you are comfortable. You have helped us so much, this is the least I can do for you."

"Thank you Sahil. Means a lot to me."

While they are having this conversation the nurse comes in to inform that the doctor has arrived and Isha needs to go for her checkup.

Sahil Raghav and Sneha take Isha inside the OPD room. The doctor checks her and prescribes medicines and treatment. He also informs that since it's just a hairline crack they need not worry and Isha will have to be on bedrest for next 45 days atleast.

After everything is done they come out in the courtyard of the hospital. Raghav and Sneha ask Isha to take care and appropriate rest. While they are about to bid good bye, Sahil stops them and asks them to join in the evening for Isha's birthday.

"Since it's no more a surprise. I have a small party planned for Isha's 35th birthday today at our place at 7 in the evening. I'll be very happy to have you both at our place."

Raghav and Sneha are earlier reluctant but Isha convinces them to join in for the same and they agree.

All of them bid good and both the couples go back to their respective homes.