Raghav Aur Isha

Isha falls in Raghav's arms and realizes that she has been saved by someone. With fear of how she would have had a difficult time had she fallen, she slowly opens her eyes to see Raghav's face. They look at each other and Raghav helps her stand again. However, due to the severe pain that Isha is experiencing in her knee, she is unable to stand without support and thus she holds his hand. She looks at him and thanks him. He helps her balance, takes her to the nearby bench and makes her sit. He even goes back to pick up all the things that have fallen on the platform and gets them to her.

He stands near and asks her if he is fine. She nods in a yes. He asks her if she has a water bottle, she replies yes and he proceeds to take the bottle out from her bag to give her some water. She drinks water and breathes heavily, still trying to process what had just happened. Meanwhile, Raghav is standing there to her aid. Isha asks him to sit down. He sits.

"It seems that your knee is severely injured. Thankfully it's not bleeding but I doubt having a possibility of a hairline fracture. You should consult a doctor as soon as possible." Raghav says to Isha.

"Yes, you are right. The pain is beyond my capacity now and I don't think I would be able to stand properly. Let me call up my husband." She tells him and takes her phone out from her purse. She tries calling him but his phone is not reachable.

"Make sure you don't drink much water in case of a fracture it is not good. Meanwhile if you wish to I can help you out till the time your husband arrives." He offers to her while she is still trying to call her husband. Raghav decides to wait till her husband arrives to pick her up and Isha also lets him stay since in case Sahil doesn't arrive she can ask him for help.

It is more than 20 mins now since Isha is calling up Sahil and his phone is not reachable. Also her pain in now increasing and it is becoming difficult for her to bear. She wants to ask Raghav for help but again is hesitant that he might have to postpone his other work today because of her. Still with some hesitation she asks him if he can accompany her to the hospital.

"Would you please mind if I ask you to accompany me to the hospital? I know you might be running late for your work. Its okay if you say no. I'll manage. I don't want to cause you any delay because of me."

"Hey absolutely not. I was supposed to go for an interview today but I decided to stop after the train arrived. I had taken a day off today so I can manage no worries. I'll accompany you to the hospital. In case there is any need and you might need someone around. I'll be there. Lets move." Saying this he picks up her things in one had and with the other hand gives her support to walk till they get out of the station and walk to the auto stand. They get in the auto and leave to the hospital. In the auto they realize that they haven't asked each other their names and thus they introduce each other.

"By the way, I am Isha. Isha Rajda, I work as a finance professor in a college in Dadar. My husband Sahil works in an IT company."

"Hello, my self Raghav Suryawanshi. I work for IT as well. I was planning for a switch and thus was going for an interview today."

"Ohh! I am so sorry because of me you had to skip your interview today. In fact you can do one thing just drop me off and you can leave again."

"No don't worry. Don't blame yourself. I had decided to skip the interview even before we met. While the train was arriving I was thinking about if I should actually proceed or no. I wasn't exactly sure of going on today. While I was thinking I saw what happened at the station and then stopped. I am not superstitious but I just couldn't proceed."

"If I may ask, why did you plan to skip?"

"I don' really know. I just had an inner calling that said Raghav stop."

And while they talk they arrive at the hospital.