we

It's been an hour since we ordered food and watched her favourite movies. I didn't wanna rush things as she had a long day. And I also had to take care of Mason. I have received several threats and emails but who cares? She's here. With me. And in the moment that's all that matters to me.

"Damn did you see that? I love the effects"

"Yes love I did"

"I love these cookies"

"I'm glad you did"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like that?"

"Maybe if I look away I'll lose you again"

"You won't "

"I know"

"So, what are we doing?"

"Watching movies love"

"Jeremy- you know what I mean"

"Um- I don't understand"

"We kissed."

"How can I forget that baby"

"What are we then"

"Oh!love I thought that was clear"

I kept my eye's on her and gave soft brushes against her bottom lip.

"There's no going back love. You're mine. I'm not letting you go. Not in any lifetime. You're forever tied to me"

"So you captured me huh?"

"It's you who has me captured love. You're magnificent."

"I didn't knew that billionaire's could be a simp"

"Okayy enough talking. Let's go to sleep. You had a long day. I have cleaned up a room for you. If you need anything just knock on the door or call me. I'll be there."

I stood up to turn off the tv. She stood up immediately and as I was leaving the room she stopped me.

"Can you"

She didn't have to say the whole sentence for me to understand what she wanted.

"Do you want me to stay baby?"

"Yes"

"Get freshen up. I'll clean the bed for us"

Saying that I gave her a kiss. In 10 mins the bed was done. The room was clean. She climbed up to bed and I joined her soon enough. We were sleeping face to face. (I wish I could just grab her hands and tie them up)
Damn Jeremy. What are you thinking.
(She will fit so perfectly in my arms)
I have lost it at this point.

"What happened?"

"Nothing love"

She came closer and kissed my forehead, my cheeks and before she could kiss me on the lips.

"You should sleep"

But she didn't listen and kissed me.

(She tasted just like mine)

In a second I was on top of her without breaking the kiss. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Her hands were on my hair. My hands on her hips. She was fucking made for me. Now that I have her. I won't let go. I kissed her neck when she led out a small whimper. That's it. I snapped.