the first time I saw her

"dear students. As you all know this year comes to an end and we all do the goodbyes to each other. Today is your last lecture before you get your first jobs and switch into a new and more responsible life." Says Clara.

Clara is our principal at Hogwarts University. She's always been nice and encouraging to all of us. We really adore her and also she's more like a mother to some students.

"We have a special guest today who's going to deliver the speech"

"welcome mr volkov. The biggest business man in USA. I hope you're familiar with the name" Clara finishes. The whole class is at aww. Specially the girls I must say. Fond of the man. Already gapping at the pics on their Google search.
"Hello class" mr volkov says.

He enters the class and it's oddly quite. He's in a black suit. Black hair. Gorgeous lips. And hazel eye's. I can also see he really looks after his goddam glass skin and the body is of a Greek god.

"Hello miss Clara. Thank you for having me. It's good to see you all. I hope you all know why I'm here. I know you guys are big on dreams and success that's why you're here. In the most prestigious college in USA. And I guess you people would be interested to work with me" he says.

His voice is so deep yet sweet and polite. I can't believe he's a billionaire at 26. A fucking self made billionaire.

He goes on about how we have to work under him and also it's for the government.

Hogwarts has always put an extra effort to make the students highly capable of every computer skill. Hacking. Getting data. Creating devices. And mr volkov takes the best of the best from this college.

               Volkov's pov

I already think I know the students capable to give service at my company. They're all bright as I move my eye's across the room. But. Suddenly my eye's stop. Freeze. More like wanting to zoom like an I phone. I see someone. A girl. A really pretty girl. With long brown hair. Really full cheeks. And Amber eye's. Her skin screams perfection from here. And I see her smile. And I force myself to look away.
" So there will be 5 tasks given to you today. The students who will be able to do it are welcomed at volkov's program. Results will be on the basis of how much time you take." I say. I lay a last look on her. I want to talk to her. I want to know her name. But I move out of the class and sir with the members of the institution.

            After 5 hours.
Her pov

" The results are here" Clara.

And as much as I hate to say it won't be that bad to see mr volkov's face all day and have my dream job.
" 15 students have done the tasks perfectly" Clara says.

She calls out the names and the my heartbeat is racing. I don't know if I'm one of 15. What if I lose this lifetime chance.

"Amber wilston. At 15th place" Clara.

I'm shocked. Happy. Out of words. I don't think I'm breathing anymore.

I Amber wilston has successfully bagged a place in her dream company

I go stand beside the other 14. One of them my best friend suzane. And liam my twin. But just then I feel someone's watching me.