I love him

"Jeremy "

"Yes love"

"About the confession before everything happened"

"Take rest Amber. You can make calls to your mother and explain her the situation. You can stay here as long as you want. I'll come back in a bit. I'm just a call away. I'll be in the uh basement. "

He finished and stood up from the bed and vanished. I know why he didn't want that conversation. He thinks I have not fallen for him. But I have. I have always noticed the connection between us. Our passion, our choices, the way of thinking was always the same. I'll confess it to him tonight. Right now, I actually need sleep and Jeremy's room is way too comfy so- yawn-i- another yawn.

             JEREMY'S POV

I can't talk to Amber about it. I want to but if her answer is not what I want to hear. If she doesn't love me the way I do. It's better not to have that conversation. I had something important to deal with. I take the lift and reach my basement. 2 years ago I completed building my dream house. It contains everything a person would want and need but the basement was my favourite. I walked down the hall till the locker room came into view. I opened the gate and went inside .

"Took you too long volkov"

"Missed me?"

"I see. Spending time with your girlfriend Amber ?"

"Take her name again with your filthy tongue Mason and you won't have one anymore"

He was just as I wanted. Weak and tied up. I take the blade in my hands and reach towards him. I cut through the length of his torso. He led out a loud cry but I was too fucked up to stop. He hurt my girl. So he dies. I took out my gun and shot him in his arm. He let out a grunt.

"You think you're stronger than me? Open me. Then fight me." He said

"You have a very high opinion on your strength bastil. Just like college times."

"And you again got what I wanted" he said

"I worked for it. Unlike you who had it in a silver platter and still misused it"

"You stole my girl. So did I" he said

"Well not my fault I'm more charming but FYI she came to me Mason. But Amber didn't. "

"Amber. She has such a smooth skin. Her body fitted perfectly. I even kiss-

He never finished the sentence. I shot him. Thrice.

FOREHEAD
CHEST
MOUTH

He deserved. I shot a glance at James and he gave me a nod reassuring that he will take are of the rest. I trusted him.

I got a call. And the ID name did a thing in my heart. Amber wilston. I have to change that to "my love". I picked it up in excitement to hear her voice.

"Are you busy?"

"Not for you"

"Are you free?"

"Don't ask questions love. If you want me near you. I'll come right away."

"Can you come right away. I think I want you near me"

Well I was already in the elevator. I reached to my room and I knocked at the door. A girl opened the door. My girl. My Amber. MY LOVE.

"That was fast mr volkov"

"Anything for you"

"I wanted to talk. Oh how rude of me . Come in. It's your room"

I come in and stand inches away from her.

"Jeremy. I know why you don't wanna talk about it."