Gold digger👸

No proof read

Hey guys here is OS of gen4 Abhira Abhinav Sharma....this is after exam scene soo changed little that mangal sutra breaking scene after exam scene and little difference is she knows about marriage proposal and some other things...hope you like it❤️✌️

11570 words my highest and largest os aka update🔥🔥❤️

100 vote🔥🔥🔥🔥 thank you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️

What happens after Abhira's exam and the drama happening in the house. So story starts right after Abhira tearing off that Arman name from her life, she realized that how selfish these people are. And how spineless, coward, and selfish Arman is. So she was about to go back, she gets call from the private investigators which she heard about her kidnap. Because she couldn't trust Poddar's after Yuvraj case because of Sanjay. What all she heard and all she was shocked.

Time skip

Time skip. She arrived at home late night. She saw almost everybody in the hall discussing about Armaan and Ruhi's marriage. Abhira had a sarcastic smile and she was walking in. When she was climbing stairs without anybody's notice, she heard Krish, Manisha, Madhav, and Manoj defending Abhira and wanting her back with Arman so that they would be a perfect couple. But others are opposing it. Vidya, Kajal, Aryan, Kiara, Kaveri are against it and they want Armaan and Ruhi's marriage. And Abhira wondered how Kaveri accepted Ruhi and Arman's relationship even after knowing that what all she heard from temple. When Abhira was about to climb up, she saw Armaan coming down. She gave Armaan a sharp look and went up to freshen up. She looked at her appearance and saw Old OG Abhira in her soo with confidence she said "WELCOME BACK ABHIRA ABHINAV SHARMA " with a smirk.........then She got down and went towards kitchen to cook something to eat. Even though she had an early dinner, she wants to have some snack before sleep.

(Bgm)