A LETTER-OS(updated)

(What if after udaipur scene where ak ran to abhimanyu after his accident and after mandir scene what if abhinav misunderstood and left?)

No Proof Read

Here he a normal middle class man abhinav sharma is returning to his love, akshara

Here he a normal middle class man abhinav sharma is returning to his love, akshara. He still cannot believe the power this lady , who was the mother of their son(not bio son of abhinav) then his forced wife (in her ex's language) cum love, had on him. He was a emotional and simple person but with her it was always like is mind is jammed and only the heart's words will work.

And now also after leaving her with her Abhimanyu after the truth of her quest for hiding truth came out and that temple scene akshara running to abhimanyu after accident . I left her as even after 7 years she didn't change, that is forget Abhimanyu be it hate or love he was always in her heart so like a gentleman I left her for her happiness I felt this is right at that time. But but guess what my idea of her happiness turned out to be wrong she, my akshara my sherni as finally moved on even great news she loves him. She wanted to express it to me that day but being there fool I am I left her.

But what to do she is , after all Mrs. Sharma who is not less ziddi than me . So she choose my way to express her love .

As last time wrote a letter but I didn't give her that letter(he didn't know that she read it)

As last time wrote a letter but I didn't give her that letter(he didn't know that she read it). She now send me a love letter, more precisely her heart and soul to me. I still can't believe this. So for the hundredth time I am going read this letter, her..no our heart out loud till I reach in udaipur and have her in my arms.

Dear Cutu Bhandar husband ,

This wasn't meant to conclude this way, never. Yet, here we are, and I find it impossible to shake off the trauma of the recent events, all stemming from decisions I made. Not Speaking my mind instead of harboring thoughts for the right moment was an ill-fated choice.