||Jawab [Answer]||

***

***

ہائے رے ہم صدقے تمہارے

Haye re ham sadqay tumhare

***

Ahad observed the person sitting infront of him, a classic example of an idiot. What else could he expect from the good ol' Saman Shah.

“So you are saying,you know what you want but you can't say it because you think he wants that too.” Ahad spoke, looking as confused as he was on his first day of work. “That's good then isn't it?”

"No!”Saman cried. “It's not.”

“Why not?”

“What if he changes his mind and I become a fool infront of him? Do you understand how horrifying it is?”

“Do you know how stupid you sound?”Ahad raised his eyebrows.

“Ahad! Yaar why don't you understand...I am so worried and confused right now!”

“See Saman, the most sane thing to do, in my opinion, is to go and tell him everything.” Ahad spoke calmly.

“But what if—”

“Oh god! Please stop with these what ifs!”

“Please Saman, I beg you please don't overthink when you can't even think normally.”

Saman frowned.

“What do you want me to do then?  Do you want me to go ahead and scream, ‘Mister Armaan Shah, I have romantic feelings for you even if you have hurt me badly before and think of me as an attention seeking bitch!’ “ Saman screamed, getting up from her place. Her breathing was fast and shallow, while her lips were trembling. Red lined eyes like,the setting sun.

“Yes and no.” He spoke with such calmness that could give a complex to the morning sky. 

Saman watched him with narrowed eyes.

“Explain.” She whispered,her shoulders slagging as she sat down.

“First of all, why have you started to swear so much?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”Ahad rolled his eyes. “Anyways, I want you to recall what he had said to you. Did it feel like a lie or a joke? What was his demeanor and how did it make you feel?”