||Sawaal[Question]||

***تیری آرزو نہ مٹا سکےنہ ہی جان تجھ پر لٹا سکےیوں تڑپ کـے جلے مگر نہ ہی اگنی کو دل سے بجھا سکے

***
تیری آرزو نہ مٹا سکے
نہ ہی جان تجھ پر لٹا سکے
یوں تڑپ کـے جلے مگر
نہ ہی اگنی کو دل سے بجھا سکے

Teri arzoo na mita sake
Na hi jaan tujhpe luta sake
Yun tadap tadap ke jalein magar
Na hi agni ko dil se bujha sake

***

"You kutta! Kamina zaleel person! Finally bak hi diya tumne!" Saman shrieked. Finally the truth was out of his mouth.

"Don't make me open my mouth!" Ahad pointed his fingers at her angrily.

"Open it! I dare you. What do you even have on me?" Saman scoffed, folding her hands." But the same can't be said about you, isn't it girls?" She asked, sharing an evil look with her comrades. Sara and Mansha nodded, the same evil glint sparkled in their eyes.

"So what? Yes I like Nadia, yes she likes me too and yes we are dating! So what?" Ahad yelled, forgetting that they were in the living room, the main one and anyone could walk in any moment.

"See, it wasn't that hard to say. So our dear brother this is what we wanted to hear." Saman pushed him back, making him fall on the settee behind." But,how dare you go around sneaking behind our backs?" She leaned towards him with her lethal gaze penetrating holes in his entire self.

Mansha anad Sara too got up from their places and stood on either side of Saman.

Ahad gulped.

"Why should I even tell you?" He asked, trying to feign confidence.

"Huh! Girls look at his audacity."

"We are looking." Mansha replied. Saman and Sara exchanged looks, wanting to face palm and laugh at the same time. Mansha was hilarious when she wasn't trying to.

"Hato teeno, minions ki aulaad."[move aside, minion's children] Ahad tried to push them aside, but then again, it was three against one.

"Kabse chal raha ye sab?"[From when is this going?] Saman asked, stepping away from him. Making him sit up and sigh in relief.

"From november." He answered like a model student.

"It's fucking Feb now!" Saman shrieked again. The betrayal!