||Baar Baar [Repeatedly]||

دیکھ لو خود کو تم انکھوں میـں, میری انکھوں میـں Dekh lo khud ko tum ankhon mein, meri ankhon mein

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

دیکھ لو خود کو تم انکھوں میـں, میری انکھوں میـں
Dekh lo khud ko tum ankhon mein, meri ankhon mein

See yourself in my eyes.

***

Stifling a yawn, Saman blinked her sleep away. She needed to stay awake, but doing that alone was nothing but a war in itself. She tried to use her phone, but that too did not help much.

She had been up since early morning as she had to see off her father who was going on a small trip for his work. She did try to sleep again but could not, and only when the clock struck eight in the evening did she realise that she had to stay awake tonight.

She had asked Nadia,Sara and Mansha to sleep and had taken the responsibility of waking them up fifteen minutes before midnight. How absolutely foolish of her! The three of them had managed to prepare for the required things beforehand. So now the only thing left was to execute their plan.

"Just half an hour more Saman." she whispered to herself. Keeping the book aside she stepped out of her bed and grabbing her phone made her way outside. It was extremely chilly tonight, so she had put on her padded jacket and also pulled on its hood. She had chuckled seeing her reflection in her room's mirror.

She looked like a penguin.

Waddling and sniffling she finally reached the kitchen. Taking out all the things needed, she started preparing them on trays as it would be easier to carry it all the way upstairs.

"I should carry them up." She mumbled. Taking the tray with candles, party poppers, birthday cap and noise makers, she stepped out of the kitchen only to hear a soul curling shriek.

Shocked and horrified she too screamed while the tray fell from her hands. She could make out a silhouette in the mild lights and it only made her scream louder.

"Who are you?" The person asked, basically yelled.

"Who the fuck are you?" Saman yelled back, grimacing at her choice of words.

"Saman is that you?" He spoke, a little calmly

"Yes." Saman replied, finally recognising the voice. She turned around and immediately went to switch on the lights.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, squeezing her eyes at the lights. Armaan watched her with bewilderment.

"I just came back." He spoke and then his eyes went towards the ground. He frowned and looked at her.