Chapter 71. The wedding blast!

At night

Rajeev's room

As Rajeev breathed relaxing on his side of the bed, waiting for his wife to snuggle to him after her brief after wash. Mrunal was just laughing at the way he wore his t-shirt backside front; to get swept off her feet to satisfy his aroused self.

Rajeev was going crazy day by day with her sweet and soft self in his vicinity and the way she was pouring herself out to the family's each and every needs.

"...have you changed your perfume?!!..." Rajeev asked Mrunal who was applying some moisturisers on her hands and legs while smirking to him.

"...No..." saying so she removed her robe with only the long camisole on her soft afterglow self, making him arouse again.

But he knew the ordeal she would face the next day for the wedding with his all night pamper on her.

"...I am using a different bath oil...is it...that good?!.... *chuckles*..." she then snuggled in his arms as his strong arms pulled her nearer to him.

"...it's really good!!!...*laughs*..." Rajeev then tried to sleep but...

"...so, what happened in Pune when you went to investigate for Ronnie...um...Robby...what was it?!!.." Mrunal pouted with not remembering the name that he had left in his last story telling session.

"...um...Ronny?!...oh...yes...well..." Rajeev tried to recollect their final chapter on the Papi story and continued.

Mrunal was wide mouthed when she came to know that Ronny was working for the then Papi and wanted to sell off Sonia to the highest bidder in the process.

As Rajeev told the brave story of his father and grandfather fighting off the perpetuators to save their Sonia mom, Mrunal felt proud to be a part of the valiant family.

"...So...Why did Ramya...who knew about Ronny...should have told her Dad and clarify her mother's innocence to her father?...I mean wasn't that the virtuous way to do it...and moreover, they would have come to know the real deal of killing Ronny...this all could have halted there itself...wouldn't it?...." Mrunal sat on the bed and asked him who nodded in agreement.

"...It would...but they were already in the deep pit of Papi...who would convince them on the benefits of being a part of his team...and earn easy money...good evil money...losing their virtuous nature...in all..." Rajeev tried to tell her the consequences of being fallen prey in the hands of the fake Papi generosity.