Chapter 69. The Lord-in-law?!

"...I am fine, Rajeev...it's that...*sigh*...I am finding it hard to believe that he is...*sniffs*...I am just worried for my son...how will I?...*sniffs*..." Tanisha just covered her mouth to not let people sympathise with her the nth time.

She was tired of hearing 'everything will be fine...' when it was not. She knew the struggle that the world will offer her, being the widow with a kid.

But Rajeev convinced her that they are always there to support her and would take care of Danish like their own.

Tanisha could only nod her head at his kind words, knowing the real fact of surviving alone in the world.

But she was genuinely thankful to the family for supporting and helping her out in the most vulnerable time.

After a month,

Niti was excited to finally get her dream wedding with her boyfriend – Vineeth. The family expressed their desire to meet the parents to finalise the collaboration between the humble Niti and the Mafia Advisor – Vineeth Nair. 

"

"...Papa will be so excited, right Niti?!!..." Veena caressed her hairs, as the naïve girl was applying the henna in her hands and legs for the engagement ceremony.

Suddenly Niti got angered and got up from her seat with the excuse of using the washroom.

Prisha glanced over Vineeth at her act and signalled him for a quick chat.