Chapter 66. Where is the Captain?

"...Raj?!!...when did...um...you land from..." before she could complete her sentence, Rajeev hugged her tightly murmuring while gritting his teeth '...why didn't you take Jennie with you, hm?'

As he backed, Mrunal saw the glare on his face confusing her. She looked back at Dhiraj who smiled awkwardly at her and got up to leave for his room, but.

"...Buddy?...let's talk, hm?...I am seeing you after a longgg time...we need to catch up!!..." saying so, he pulled his buddy by the shoulders to the garden area.

In the kitchen

Mrunal was not able to get to either of her parent's phone for over an hour.

"...why are they not picking my call?...*tsk*..." saying so she kept her phone aside and twirled the curry with the ladle.

She was not able to understand on the sudden return of Rajeev without any hints of him back from Seoul.

She rushed outside on the crying sound of her Meera from the hall.

"...where are they?...Shh!...its fine, bubba...maybe Dadda and Uncle is busy talking...Mumma will take care of you...hm?"

"...Mam?!..." Mrunal turned around at the call and was surprised to see both Rosé and Jennie in the house, uncalled.

As the ladies talked, Jennie scanned the area and asked Mrunal about Rajeev making her show the garden area.

Jennie signalled Rosé who got the gesture and smartly took the mother and child out of the gauge.

After an hour or so, Mrunal again tried Shyma's phone which was going on Voice call.

Finally, Deepika messaged her about them being in the Menon's mansion and nothing more.

"...what is happening?... Rosé?!!..." as Mrunal asked the special agent who was constantly peeping outside the window and the door being extra vigil.

In the garden area,

As Rajeev settled on one of the tea table chairs, Dhiraj smiled weirdly and nodded for his best friend to begin his talks