Chapter 70. Mrs. Nair is unbreakable...

"...No!!!..." as Niti tried to move out her father's range, the Lord tried to make her listen to his words.

"...Niti!...But how could you agree to marry a commoner like him?...I mean at least think of our class?!!...." the Lord implored to his stubborn kid who turned around abruptly to give her father a fitting reply.

"...Commoners?!!...them?!!...let me tell you one thing...Mr. Fernandes...these commoners are far more better than a rich, spoiled, arrogant mafia...who only knows the language of guns and blood...So, you better not tell me about my selection...who couldn't even come look for me, when I ran away from that wretched mansion!!!..."

"...No, Niti!...it's not true...I did search for you...in every street and corner...but you just were unreachable...." The Lord almost begged to her who just shaked her head at his baseless appeals.

"...Please, Mr. Fernandes!!...don't tell your tall tales of searching for me...how could you search for me, huh?...when you were too busy to earn illicit money through your illegal businesses, murders, and crimes which are unspeakable!!!...." She didn't give up on insulting her father again and again for abandoning her.

"...please Niti!!...don't keep on reminding me of my carelessness...please!!..." he put his head down on making her understand the reason why he was not able to come look for her, himself.

As the people who had murdered his wife where on the verge of killing him too. So, he had to send his associates who were not able to trace the church where Niti had taken refuge.

It was only after the time, Niti had got her medical degree was the Lord able to know the achievements that his daughter had.

It was her hospital where most of his injured men treated which made him finally have a relaxed breath to know that his daughter was safe and sound.

But that didn't pacify Niti as she knew that her father was powerful enough to know her whereabouts in a week. So, why was he holding back to come look for her – was the one thought that had not left her childhood mind till today.

"...I had enough of you, Mr. Fernandes!!...please let me live my life peacefully...I beg of you...don't destroy my happiness for your class culture...I am happy with them...*getting close to him*...they are my family now..." The Lord couldn't even touch her hands who whisked them away from his red aura.