Chapter 68. The Sibling Bond...

⚠️ Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip, if you want to.

The Feline Lair

Prisha kept the milk glass in front of Tanisha who was getting restless at not hearing anything from her husband. Not a call or a message – nothing.

"...relax, Tanu...you know they have gone for the mission...they can't call or message any of us..." Prisha caressed her hairs who nodded knowing the fact of the mission.

Once the mission starts no contact with the family members, except the feline members.

Nimya was playing with Tanisha's son Danish who had enquired about his father many a times. But the mother could only spell 'business / work' to the curious child.

Vineeth came inside the room with Niti who smiled at the ladies with her famous cookies. As the elders shared their take on how to arrange the birthday party, Mrunal and Veena also joined them.

As the ladies went out to express their views on the party plan, only the mafia advisors occupied the room.

"...I hope you are following your mind and not your heart, Champ?..." Prisha asked him as she sipped on the lemonade and glanced over the Loverboy.

"...she is pregnant..." as he spelled out the news to Prisha whose eyes widened but a small smile curved up on her lips.

Vineeth looked down ashamed from his Chech who held his hands upon the balcony railing replying "...does the father of the bride know?..."

"...not yet...and I am not planning to..." Vineeth moved from the balcony railings of the second-floor master bedroom to the large swing.