Chapter 17

"Aunt Mayu, I am all grown up now. You should at least let me do this much for you and my sisters. You've raised us since young, and you've been through a lot throughout the years because of us. So let me do this much, at least." Kenta begged his aunt to let him care for her when she was in his territory.

Mayu could never say 'no' to any of the children she raised; she willingly just allowed them to cook the food. "Fine, don't burn the food. I bought a lot of food and don't want them to waste." She went over to the living room and sat down. "Girls, why don't you join me to watch some tv?" Mayu had a long day; she patted the open spots on each side. Suzu did not hesitate to move; she ran over immediately and took one spot, while Yuna also did the same and hogged the other spot.

"You girls want to exclude your brother now." Kenta watched his two spoiled sisters that smiled at him; they had hugged each of Mayu's arms. Sticking both of their tongues out, they were not afraid of their older brother.

"Oh, you girls are all getting it." Kenta ran over and started to tickle his sisters while Mayu watched the two girls giggle and laugh.

"Hahaha!!!! Aunt, make Kenta stop!!!!" Suzu shouted, hugging Mayu's arm more tightly and tugging her to help them. Yuna was in the same situation but didn't laugh; instead, she trembled at it.

"Nope, your brother deserves to punish the two spoiled ones." Mayu would not let the two of them go so easily; she just decided to let them get punished by their older brother.

"Aunt is mean!!!!" Suzu shouted and bolted out of the penthouse, dragging Yuna away to run from their brother. "Let's hurry and run away!!!" Suzu and Yuna ran like the wind, with every werewolf in the penthouse watching the whole thing go down. They did not even stop their alpha, who ran after the two of them.

"You girls are not getting away easily! You both must have been giving Aunt Mayu a hard time while I was away!" Kenta ran after his two little sisters while Mayu could only chuckle and was handed a glass cup of tea.

"Aunt Mayu, I made some herbal green tea. I think it would be good for you to have some." Showing up was Essie, a she-wolf in the pack; she was a sweet one who loved making tea around the place and Tristen's mate.

"Thank you, dear. Your tea is always the best to have around here. I wish Kenta would finally be able to settle down like all of you with your mates." Mayu sighed, wishing that Kenta and Shiva had gotten together, but Shiva had gone to the city and pursued her dream. 'I don't know if she will ever come back, but I can only hope so. No one can force someone like her to come back. Kenta didn't seem to come across her anymore in their high school years since her parents had pushed her to another school. Not just that, but my powers have become weak again. Perhaps it is because they have been separated for so long. It seems Kenta and Shiva will be hard to get together.'

"Aunt Mayu, you don't have to worry much about Kenta. He is still young and has much time to come across his mate. It just takes time, is all." Tristen came up behind Essie and hugged his mate lovingly, planting a kiss on top of her head.

"That is true. I am glad he has all of you here to care for him and the pack. Being alpha and caring for a pack of over a thousand people isn't easy. I am glad I made enough money to afford such a big land." Mayu did not know what would have happened if she wasn't rich. She managed to go through her entire life with money that always saved them no matter what. Money was what made the whole run all around.

"Aunt Mayu, I know you are a witch, but how come you've never thought to settle down with anyone? Have you never thought about falling in love before?" Spike showed up; he was another wolf in the pack house and already had his mate. Yet, this wolf was curious about why Mayu never fell in love and was neither married.

Mayu smiled, "Spike, I do not need to fall in love or get married. I am already happy in my life. I have raised four amazing children, and now I need to see them grow to be with someone. Someone that will take care of them for their entire life." She loved those children more than her life; she was their Guardian and aunt.

Spike shook his head, staring at Mayu, who was not enjoying life that most could enjoy. "Aunt Mayu deserves to be happy as well. She can't just think of others first." Spike told her.

"You all don-Ah!" Mayu had dropped her glass cup of tea; she turned to look at her right forearm, which had blood coming through the sleeve.

"Aunt Mayu!?" The three that stood around her saw the blood and caught the scent. "Get Sunny!!!" They shouted, calling their pack doctor to come and see if Mayu was bleeding out of the blue.

'Did something happen to them?!' That was the only thought that ran through Mayu's head; she got up and went outside.

"Aunt Mayu!? You have to sit down!" Spike had rushed over to Mayu, who shook her head.

"Where is your alpha?!" Mayu knew that something was wrong... very wrong. The three snapped their heads, looking at each other, and knew they were still gone. "Go find them!" She had dropped to her knees, feeling another wound that appeared at her rib, and knew that it must have been Kenta who was suffering right now.

The pack had run into the forest, searching all around while Sunny arrived to see that Mayu wasn't around, but a trail of blood had been left outside. "Aunt Mayu!!!" Sunny knew this wasn't good; she ran and called out to anyone to find Mayu, who had gone into the forest.