𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 (𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍)

(SHORTER CHAPTER)
(IM AFRAID IM IN A SORT OF WRITERS BLOCK WITH THIS BOOK..)

꧁꧂

 (It's Jenna Coleman, just no blue contacts!!)

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘, 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. The day before Loretta Leighton would turn into Loretta Bridgerton. The day before she would be beaming with happiness. She was more than estatic to marry Colin if you couldn't tell. She was awaken at dawn by her lover. Like many past days before, but this was extra important since they wouldn't be able to see each other for this whole day, and until they are wed the next. Colin had to get in his time with his starlight. Arising out of her bed, to be greeted by the embrace of Colin. Kissing his cheek before moving to open the curtains that blocked out the sunlight from the girls room.

"You seem to be in a jolly mood today my starlight, is there any Particular reason why my love?" Colin says as he comes up behind her, holding her at the waist while his chin rest upon her shoulder. "Well I am to be married tomorrow, to the most devine man possible, isn't that reason enough to be in a joyous mood?" Which ultimately makes the man shine brighter than he already it. If it wasn't obvious enough, the pair were more than pleased to be married to each other for the rest of their lives, starting tomorrow.

For the rest of the morning, it included the two chattering about some sort of nonsense. Discussing plans for the honeymoon, and what they plan to do, the day before their wedding. Colin was to go off hunting with his brothers, James Andrew, and Lord Leighton. As a show of union and strength between the two families, by bonding. As for Loretta? She was busy with Mary, Lady Bridgerton, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, and Hyacinth. Having a day  just for the girls, which included going down to Madam Delacroix boutique to finishes her wedding gown. Making a small trip down to the library, the gardens, and then finally the gardens were Colin proposed.

When Colin made his leave around half past 7, Loretta kissed her beloved goodbye and then finally got ready for the day. To get ready to be around 6 very strong willed women, which wasn't bad! Just wasn't always good when trying to come to a decision. This day she decided to get ready by herself, without the help of Maria or Mary. Just her and the stillness she will feel for the last time.

Today she decided to wear something out the normal. On most days the colors she decided to show off are usually light, and pastel. So she decided to make use of the other colors in her wardrobe. Today's color being a reddish orange, that compliments her skin tone with her brown hair. Speaking of her brown hair, the girl decided to wear it half up and down with a braids on the sides. Which was out of her comfort zone, but wanting to try something different than her normal. And it suited her,  especially with this look. And then finally using a silver piece of jewelry as a head piece, what suited her very well.  She looked angelic, earth shattering. Her hair held her natural curl, and it look quite beautiful. Especially with her face structure. And before she knew it, she was finish getting ready. Before she left, the girl walked her way over to the mirror. To admire herself. She knew she held beauty, but it seems with this new profound happiness and confidence she found herself holding a special glow.