𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

!SHORTER CHAPTER!

꧁꧂

𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒

𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒. It made the girl smile, to know he felt so deeply about her. Just as deeply as she felt about him. All either of them could hear was the breathy sound coming from both of them. Colin out of breath from his confession and speech to Loretta about his feelings and THEIR feelings. Loretta out of breath from feeling all these whirlwind of emotions.

Loretta's blue eyes are looking into Colin's, back and forth. Her mouth opens to speak but nothing comes out. Shes speechless, "You mean it..? Because if you don't, and you don't plan to court me Colin. Please stop saying this if you aren't willing to go through with it.. Please.." Loretta says, completely vulnerable. Almost automatically Colin smiles and softens, his face softly lifts into a warm smile. Opening his mouth to say, "Loretta.. Paige.. Leighton. My starlight.. You think I would've said any of this if I didn't mean it? Loretta- I-I.. I want to court you, and to marry you.. I want to travel across Europe with you and to-..to see the world with you and then come back here? Or wherever you want, settle down and have some kids.. it doesn't matter how many.. Just- whatever you want.." The boy says out of breath and the on again to say, "All that matters is if I do it with you.. all I know is I want to do this with you.. forever and ever.."

Loretta faced finally settled into a comfortable position, she felt relived. He was all in, no hesitation or doubt whatsoever. Loretta appreciated that, the reassurance. It made almost all her worries disappear. "You mean it? You really mean it?" The Leighton girl says as she sinks into the hands that were placed on her cheeks by the Bridgerton boy. "I do. I fully mean it. With all my heart."

"Say it. Say it to my face, say it fully.
Please.." Colin smiles at her persistence at the moment. "I want you. I mean it, I want to be with you all the time. Forever and always." Loretta smile widens and sighs softly as she looks up with Colin with her beautiful blue eyes.

"What now? What is your big plan Mr Bridgerton? Now that you've- we've declared.. such feelings for one another?" The girl says with a smile and a playful tone, the Bridgerton book looks back at her with a wide smirk. He takes his hand off her face, and hold them behind his back. Standing straight and staring at the beautiful girl in front of him. "Well.. Miss Leighton, I plan to court you AFTER.. I get your father and brothers permission, and make you my 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 if you wanted to be..? Which I hope you will say yes to.."

Loretta smiles along with his little game he has started, "Well how rude of me would it be for me not to say yes to such a gentleman?" The brunette smiles at the girl infront of him. Grabbing ahold of her hands and looking into her eyes.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍.. 𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒.

Hey guys, so this is just a filler chapter.. School got me busy but I gotta keep writing! Can't leave you hanging!:) Anyways, just a filler chapter, not filled with a lot of excitement. But I promise it will be more intriguing in the next few chapters:)

And as always! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions make sure you share! But please remember to be respectful, I'm human after all! <3

Love ya! Have a great read:)

-Harley