17 | rifts and shifts

Omniscient
[ mon, dec 11th 3:18 AM ]
Vertex Condos

It had been a couple of weeks since returning from Jamaica, and everyone was struggling to get back into their normal, work-life routines

Nothing about leaving a warm, Caribbean country and coming back to a cold, concrete jungle with shorter days and longer nights would ever be easy, and some of them had contemplated buying a property out in paradise together and making vacationing there a regular thing.

People often tend to change after travelling. Some say that it gives them a brand new perspective on life; who they are as a person, and how they want to spend their time moving forward.

Their relationships with each other had either deepened or been tested, and one thing was definitely for certain; some things would just never be the same.

- - -

Flashback
[ sun, nov 26th ...15 days ago ]
Hidden Bay Villa
Runaway Bay

The sunset stretched over the entire property of the Hidden Bay Villa, coating the property with a warm, orange hue.

For their last evening in paradise, the group had decided to spend it together relaxing around the pool, enjoying each other's company and admiring the beautiful cliffside view.

Demetrius swam over to his girlfriend, who was sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet dipped in the cool water.

He wedged himself between her legs and kissed on her thick thighs, before moving forward to kiss along the freshly healed Caesarean scar that was on her lower stomach.

When he looked up at her face and saw a faint blush grace her cheeks, his heart swelled up in his chest.

Demetrius licked his lips, "You so damn fine, Mamas. Phew."

"Meechie." Trinity covered her face, feeling it get warmer. "Stop."

"Stop?" Demetrius smirked. "You ain't never told me to stop before. Especially not when I was eatin' yo' pussy from the back last nig–"

Trinity gasped, "Demetrius!"

Demetrius chuckled and backed away from her just in time to avoid the waves of splashes that her kicking feet had created.

"Ay, yo." Demetrius' laughter died down when he glanced at his friends that were scattered around the pool. "Why y'all look so depressed and shit?"

Everyone briefly looked over in Demetrius' direction, but said nothing as they went back to minding their business.

"Oh, so y'all ain't hear me?!" Demetrius yelled out. "Hellooo!"

Roxanne, who was laid out on the lawn with Indigo, lifted her head that was resting against her fiancée's stomach to observe everyone's behaviour.