Part 4 Can i paint you?

Way to finsh this short story.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Night after the amusement park...

Simran felt anger flowing through her veins, perhaps her friend's words made her like that. She lived very well until her friend Cassa, she badmouthed her sister that she wanted to make her husband fall in love with her, that's why she was always faithful to him.

In everything, the husband gives priority to his sister, not her...

And the alcohol in her body made her mind toxic; she didn't want to think about anything. She grabbed a knife and went to her sister's room in the middle of the night.

Her room is open, and that's a good thing for her sister. She caressed her forehead and kissed her, then smirked afterward.

Simran:
You know why I never liked you in the first place because I knew you would be my rival.
Now you see, we've come so far that I'm ready to kill you with my own hands. -"Sorry sister" - she was about to stab the knife into her stomach, but someone snatched the knife from her hand and slapped her.

Ranvijay:
What are you doing..Simran!!!

Simran - Oh! There you are...nice to meet you!

Ranvijay:
Come with me - he pulled her out with him.

Ranvijay:
What are you doing here?

Simran:
You never loved me, right, Ranvijay.. say it!!

Ranvijay:
Go and sleep!! RIGHT AWAY..

Simran:
Why is it so difficult to say... tell me whether my sister is good in bed or not...

He slapped her face again, and she fell to the ground.

Ranvijay:
Don't mutter nonsense about her...don't be so naive...I know, what is your relationship with your so-called friend Aarohi.

Simran:
We are just friends..

Ranvijay:
FRIENDS DON'T F#¢K EACH OTHER!! - He shouted.

Simran:
So it was just a mistake...now we are nothing...

Ranvijay:
Please don't act dumb but smart with me because I know everything you have lied to me in the past 2 years so what can I expect from you. It's not him, you've a lot of manwh0*π€$

Simran:
Ranvijay, I was-

Ranvijay:
Leave me alone..

Simran:
Ik, it's because of her.. let me finish first..

Ranvijay:
Have you gone crazy yet?

Simran:
Yes, let me... today I will kill her.

He was about to hug her, but she tricked him and went back to the room, maybe she had something... something stuck in her stomach... She groaned and fell into his arms. And after taking her to his secret underground room...

Present

Aarohi:
Thank you bhai, I'm so happy that you agreed to meet him..

Ranvijay:
Yes, my snowball... Don't cry now!!.

Only God and I know what is going on in his head.

They entered a restaurant and planned to meet there.

But kum didn't come, she waited for him, she called him hundreds of times... she felt sorry for Ranvijay, she made him wait and waste his time... But he looked at her with lustful eyes, he took her hand and led her to the market.

Ranvijay:
I know, he won't come now, so why not take advantage of this time...

Aarohi:
Alright!! - she smiled shyly.

Ranvijay:
eat this, it's my favorite stall.. they've been working since I was a kid..

Aarohi:
Okay, let's go eat some food and I'm hungry too. Restaurant food tastes terrible.- He laughed...

The night went like this after Kum called her and told her that he doesn't want to meet anyone as he doesn't love her that deep to meet someone and she was so innocent... she didn't say anything...

After a month, Ranvijay arrived home, he was in a very happy mood today because she called to him and say he should be home early today so she wanted to say something.

And he is in love and mad, filled yes in a minute..

He loosened his tie and went into the bathroom to wash up, but at the sight he was surprised.

Aarohi sat there, wearing a red silk nightgown, sitting cross-legged on the bed. He felt excited after seeing her like that... it was as if his fantasies had come true, thanks to her... the way he imagined her... She stimulates him in every way...

Ranvijay:
What are you doing?

................................................

Vote for next part.