CH-2 [PROPOSAL]

ᯓᡣ𐭩

ᯓᡣ𐭩

You slowly opened your eyes and saw your dad sobbing beside you.

"D-Dad..."

Your voice came out barely above a whisper.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" He was sitting beside you, holding your hand the whole time. He was barely holding back his tears because he knew he couldn't break down in front of his daughter.

"I am feeling fine, Dad." You tried to sit up, and your dad helped you.

"Princess, where are the maids in our house?" You gulped a huge lump because he was looking more serious now.

You panicked upon hearing the question, and he could see it.

"D-Dad, i-it's... actually, we thought that since only two people are at home... So we gave all the maids leave. They also need to enjoy their life, right?"

You stuttered badly because this is the first time in your whole 25 years that you lied to your dad.

"Whom are you saving, baby? That person who didn't even come after seeing you fainted?? Don't save her from me."

Your dad caressed your cheeks, then kissed your forehead.

"D-Dad..."

"I am your Dad, baby. I raised you up. After Hana (Yn's biological mother), I am your Mom. I know a mother is her daughter's best friend, but to my bad luck, I can't save her. But still, you have me, and you can share every single thing with me. I promised your mom, baby, that I will take care of you like a princess till my last breath. You know that I can't see tears in your eyes. You're my precious diamond, darling. You and Hana are my first and last love; no one can replace that place, princess."

Your Dad held your hand in a tight grip. You looked down.

"I got to know everything. I know you have a very, very big heart just like Hana. But you know that we shouldn't let the ones who took control over us, who never thought about our goods." Maybe you've grown up a lot, but still, your dad is more experienced in life.

"Dad, I am tired. I am tired of that woman. I-I can't live with her anymore. She is even more evil than I thought." Now the barrier of your emotions broke. You couldn't hold it anymore and burst in front of your dad, while hugging him tightly.

"We will find a solution soon, baby. Just some more time, okay? If society hadn't forced me to take you and your brother from me, I would never have married that evil woman. I am sorry." He was also crying with you because the most precious person in his life, his daughter, was crying in front of him. How could he hold back his tears?

You didn't utter anything and just slept like that in your dad's embrace.

━━━ ───