chapter 36

After my dress trial, mom got some work to finish so she told me to wait for her. I was looking around the shelf all the beautiful dresses, their were many but not her exclusive designs. Suddenly I hear some commotion outside so I went to see what exactly is happening. One of the workers was standing near the door of our VVIP area and was watching everything from afar so I tapped on her shoulder and asked.

"What's the commotion outside ", I asked.

"A lady is trying to barg in and see ma'am but she have no appointment and she is not even on our VVIP list", she told me.

I looked outside from behind her and heard a voice that I know very well but I need to confirm before getting in any conclusion. So, looked and my guess was correct, but she was not alone there was someone else with her and now I was confused how did these people even get here.

"Go and call Emily and tell her to wear her earpiece and bring my mom to her office", I told her and went to the office.

Mom came in soon, I was sitting on the couch with her laptop opened and connected to the earpiece the she use in store and CCTV footage was on showing us live feed.

"What happened baby girl", she asked.

"Unexpected guest just came in our store mom", I said.

She sat down beside me and saw the person's I was talking about and frown.

"What are they doing here, I'll go and kick them out of the store and let them know they are never welcomed here", she said.

"Mom, let's handle this from behind and see what they are up too", I said and she sat down quietly beside me.

"Nat should I call your brothers and father", she asked.

"Mom, let sed what is happening here before telling them", I told her.

Then I started the speaker and gave mom another earpiece so she can here what is happening. Emily went outside with another girl and she told the person handling them to let her speak.

"Hello how can I help you ladies", Emily asked.

"Well I want to buy a ball gown", Melissa said.

"Okay but ma'am do you have an appointment", Emily asked her.

"No we don't have one", Evaline said.

Emily smile and then said,"Then sorry right now we can't help you guys ".

"But we are VIPs actually so isn't that your policy to serve VIPs without appointment", Melissa said with arrogance.

"Yes, it's not a policy but a simple criteria we always give best service to everyone but only to premium members and black card holders", Emily said politely.

"Well we are VIPs actually and you need to give us best service", Evaline said.

"Then show us your membership card or a black card", Emily asked.

"We don't have one", she said.

"Then how can you say, you guys are VIPs ", Emily said.

"We are from Scott's family, that makes us VIP", Evaline said.

"Just because you claim to be someone doesn't mean you are one just give us your true identity or original cards ", Emily said,"There are many people with same names so we can't trust you".

"Do you know who Ryan Scott is", Evaline said with arrogance.

"Oh Mr. Scott ofcourse we do ", she exclaimed.

"I'm his sister", Evaline said,"And she is his fiance".

Emily smiled and replied,"Really then call him and ask him to send your identity with proof that you guys are claiming for so long".

"Eva let me , listen miss I don't know who you are but I'm Ryan Scott's fiance and he is a busy man we can't just disturb him", Melissa said, now I'm hearing something interesting.

"I have been asking you guys politely but you guys are not really coorporating with us, I'm sorry but you guys need to fill the form and book an appointment ", Emily asked.

"You are denying us ", Evaline asked in rude way.

"I have just told you politely but I'm saying you once again, without appointment I can't help you guys at all", Emily said and was walking inside.

"I thought you would help us nicely but no you are just a stuck up old lady", Melissa said.

"Oh really then who are you then, some people who have no Id no Money and trying to scam us", Emily said in anger which was normal now

"Youuu listen I'm Evelina Scott and no one denied me anything", Evaline tried to say something but Emily cut her.

"News flash girl, you can be anyone but fill the form and wait for your appointment", Emily said and handed them a form.

"And how long do we have to wait", Melissa asked.

"Two years atleast", Emily replied.

"For two years!", Evelina exclaimed

"But I have to attend a gala in few days and then I need to a wedding dress within few months, we can't wait that long",Melissa said.

"Well you can choose from our regular collection then", Emily replied.

"But, I want the designer to personally style my look", Melissa said gritting her teeth.

"She is really busy and we can't disturb her", Emily said.

"Mel, I think we should look somewhere else, we need the outfit urgently", Eveline said to Melissa.

"No Eva, Zara is best designer out there and she can give me the most outstanding look that your brother can't resist", she replied.

"But we clearly can't get her now", Eveline said.

"Let me talk first", she told Eveline and turned to Emily,"Listen here I'm Ryan's fiance and denying me is like denying the biggest customer you can serve".

"Lisa go and dail Mr Scott's number and get him on call", Emily said to the girl next to her and gave her the card Eveline gave.

"Ma'am he is on call", Lisa said after few minutes.

Emily put the call on speaker and then spoke,"Hello, am I talking with Mr. Ryan Scott".

"Yes, you are", Ryan said.

"Hello sir, I'm calling you from the Z'boutique", she said.

"Okay, what's the matter", he asked.

"Sir two ladies are claiming to know you and demanding us a VIP treatment but they failed to provide any proof", she said.

"What's there name", he asked.

"Evalina and Melissa", she said.

"Put the phone on speaker", he said but he didn't know it already was on speaker.

"Yes, sir now you can speak", she said but before he could say anything Eveline spoke.

"Brother tell them I'm your sister, they are not believing us and are harrassing us", Eveline whined.

"EVELINE SCOTT, GO BACK HOME RIGHT NOW AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD AND STOP FOOLISH AROUND", Ryan shouted.

"But brother", she said in low voice.

"Go home right now I'll deal with you later and Melissa who do you think you are to go around and claiming to be my fiance", Ryan asked.

"But baby we are getting married", Melissa said.

"And why would I, just because you put this idea inside your head doesn't mean it's true get back to work and stop ruining my name", Ryan said.

"But", Melissa tried to speak but he stopped.

"Don't speak a word now and get back now you guys have already cause inconvenience to everyone in that store, leave before I send people to drag you out", Ryan said.

"Well atleast he has some sense", mom said which I really don't agree.

"Miss, sorry for your inconvenience, please send these ladies out and only after confirming with me let them shop", Ryan said.

"Ofcourse sir", Emily said and smiled, then he cut the call," okay ladies you heard what he said so leave now", Emily said to them.

"I'll make sure you regret this", Eveline threatened her.

"Miss you should mind your words and what you speak, your words can get you in trouble ", Emily said.

"Sorry about her we will leave now and sorry for the inconvenience", Melissa said and dragged Evelina out of the store.

"I'll give a call to Han, I need to know why and how they come here", I said and called Han telling him even.

_____________________________

Hello my lovely readers,
Sorry for such a late update but I got busy with some issues.
But I'll be updating more often .

Have a great day everyone and keep reading "CEO's ex wife".

This story is exclusively available on Wattpad