Chapter 34

Hello everyone,
Okay today I'm adding a note before starting the chapter.
A big thank you to all my readers who are reading my book from beginning, and to all new readers too.
People who have liked and comment on different chapters thankyou so much. This keeps me motivated to continue writing and giving you guys something amazing to read.

As a writer your review, comment and every like really matters to us.

Always share your thoughts with me and I'll try making more deeper and detailed chapter.

Okay I'll stop talking and let you guys enjoy the story.

Lot's of love and thank you for your support

Rose

__________________________________________

Rome brought us down earlier than Zack and dad, mom was setting the table with our house help and told us to sit and wait for everyone. Mom has gone all out for dinner today, dishes were coming out from kitchen one by one. It's normal for a mother though, after a long time we all are here together. All her children are here normally, at different places working but today we are all here.

"Bro look mom made me special dinner", Rome said while smirking and looking at Han trying to annoy him.

"You might be the youngest of us all but still this is just because our dear sister and I are here today with everyone else", he said matching his smirk.

"Nope you are wrong I'll ask mom", Rome said and went to find mom.

"You should agree with him, now mom will definitely pull his ear", I told him.

" Nah,  I just want to annoy him", he said.

"You are more childish than Rome", I said and we hear Rome shouting more like acting.

We both turn and see mom bringing Rome back by holding his ears as we thought. And she let him go and motioned him to sit quietly down on his seat. Then she ask someone to call Zack and dad, while bringing last dish out and putting it on the table.

"Rome did you enjoy our mom's love", Han asked him way nicely.

"Very much and I'll let her know you are also waiting for some love", he told him and I laughed at this, and they joined too.

When mom Zack and dad entered they all found us laughing. They all smile and took seats as we controlled ourselves.

"What happened here", Zack asked before both my brother can say anything I said.

"Nothing just both being grown child as always", I said they frown.

"Okay, but my beautiful wife, you really went all out today", dad told my mom and laughed a little after motioning on the table filled with food.