Chapter 18

And the wait is over ..... It's time to break the suspense.

Let's see who it was.

________________________________

"Han, stop it and let Xavier speak", I said, and he sat down quietly, Xavier was smiling as if he won something so I asked, "Xavier now can you start talking and fast".

"Listen darling, today we are going to have a meeting with ......", he was about to speak when the door opened and walked in..........
.
.
.
.
.

Ryan Scott yes you guys have thought or guessed by now who might have entered but he was not alone walking next to him was Melissa, well I have guessed it right about them they were always together and he was cheating at me while being in a marriage which is pathetic and cheap. He  walked in the room and looked at Xavier I think he didn't see me till yet.

"Hello Mr. Stone nice to meet", Ryan said and shook  his hand then continued," we got stuck in traffic". He said as he glared at Melissa so I guess she was the problem but that pathetic woman was looking at Xavier seriously how classy.

Then Ryan looked at Han and greeted him as well, " Good morning Mr. Adams".

"I wish I could say the same but coming to a meeting that was organised a week before and confirmed with everyone still coming so late and wasting everyone's precious time", Han said and didn't hold back which was nice and I know he was fuming.

"Who is this with you Mr. Scott", Han asked him he already knew who she was but still he asked.

"Good morning, Mr. Adams myself Melissa and I'm Ryan's fi...", she said but before she could finish Ryan interrupted her.

"Financial advisor", he said. " She is our new financial advisor".

Just as he said his gaze landed on me and he was shocked after seeing me here as he stop speaking Melissa also followed his gaze to look where Ryan was looking but I neither greeted them or acknowledged their presence as I saw Ryan was about to speak I excused myself and left the room before he could ask or even talk with me.

I went out and saw the room where Xavier has organised breakfast and other refreshments but I want to be alone and I want to be alone so I went to the other side where I see some open area with a beautiful view.

Right now I have no idea what to do, everything that I went through with that person suddenly came back, it is exhausting. Han knew everything so did dad but they didn't inform me why. Now I understand why they all were telling me to be strong but I feel betrayed by them.

But why Ryan again, how can he be the one to be here where I am. Why him , didn't everyone talked about how big world is then why him again. And why with Melissa I know I have left him but isn't moving on really easy for him and I thought he used to love me. I was deep in thought that I didn't feel that someone was standing behind me until the hold my hand.

"Principessa are you alright", Xavier asked me and I don't know how to answer him, then he took my hand and open my fist that I didn't know I made in anger," Natalia hurting yourself will not answer your question darling". He said and kissed my palms.

"Xavier will you answer me honestly", I asked him. And he nodded so I continued," why did everyone lied to me".

"Principessa no one lied anything to you", he said.

"But why Ryan is here and nobody told me anything", I asked.

"Principessa I don't know why they didn't said anything that is something you have to ask them", he said.

"How am I going to face them or argue with them", I asked because I know he can only answer me something not everything.

"Hey darling listen to me and look at me, you can do it okay he is nothing don't let him bother you", he said.

"But he is bothering me Xavier ge is bothering me", I said and now I was about to cry," and him being here with Melissa still breaks me Xavier". I said

"Principessa please don't cry, you are the strongest girl I know darling and you can do it", he said then wipe my tear that fall from my eye," my sweet little darling, you can easily break them okay, and today is your day don't let them see you like this". He said

"Xavier I know this meeting is important to us but I can't look at him and think clearly at the same time, everything that I went through just flashing in front of my eyes it's frustrating", I said.

"So don't look at him at all, when you want to speak just look at me or Nathan and ignore that bastard", he said, I can see care and love in his eyes which is mesmerizing and true.

"Can I do this Xavier", I asked him I don't know why or what made me ask him this but it was something I need to know.

"You can do much more than this darling and I'm always standing next to you for your support", he said.

"Will you catch me if I fall", I asked.

"I will never let you fall", he said and for the first time I smiled at him because something inside me was telling me that he is telling the truth.

"Then let's get over with this", I said and he smiled at me then he did something I never expected he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go and show them who they are messing with", he said and hold my hand and took me towards the meeting room. From the kiss I was already in dazz and I was not thinking straight but just as we went near the door he stopped and looked at me.

"Take a deep breath and just focus on me okay", he said.

"Yes, can we enter separately I don't want anyone to think wrong about this", I said as I point at our joined hands. He let go of my hand and let me enter first but I think he whispered something.

"They will definitely celebrate us soon", he whispered or that's what I heard but right now I have a bigger deal to crack and to remove the imposter.

_____________________________

Something new is going to start now a new chapter of Natalia's life.

Now after Ryan's arrival what will she do, where will her heart take her and what Ryan or Xavier are going to do next let's stay tuned and find out .