7 🌶️

JUNGKOOK

BENDING DOWN, I HOOK MY ARM UNDER HER KNEES AND PICK HER UP. SHE BARELY weighs anything, her small frame impossibly light as I carry her to the bathroom, where Ana prepared the jacuzzi for us.

My wife. Y/n is now my wife. The fierce satisfaction I feel at the thought makes no sense, but I don’t intend to dwell on it. She’s mine, and that’s all that matters. I will fuck her and pamper her, and she will fulfill my every need, no matter how dark and twisted. She will give me all of herself, and I will take it.

I will take it all, and then I’ll demand more.

Tonight, though, I will give her what she wants. I will be sweet and gentle, as tender as any husband with his new bride. The sadist inside me is quiescent for now, content. There will be plenty of time later to punish her for her reluctance at the church. At this moment, I have no desire to hurt her —I just want to hold her, to stroke her silky skin and feel her shuddering with pleasure in my arms.

My cock is hard, throbbing with need, but the hunger is different now, more controlled. Reaching the large round jacuzzi, I step in and lower both of us into the bubbling water, sitting down with Y/n ensconced on my lap. She lets out a blissful sigh and relaxes against me, closing her eyes and putting her head on my shoulder. Her glossy hair tickles my skin, the long ends floating in the water.

I shift slightly, letting the strong jets pummel my back, and feel the tension gradually draining out of me despite my lingering arousal.

For a couple of minutes, I am content to just sit there, holding her cradled in my arms. Despite the sweltering heat outside, the temperature inside the house is cool, and the hot water feels good on my skin. Soothing.

I imagine it feels good to Y/n too, easing the soreness from the bruises I inflicted earlier. Lifting my hand, I lazily stroke her back, marveling at the smoothness of her golden skin. My dick twitches, clamoring for more, but I’m in no rush this time. I want to prolong this moment, to heighten the anticipation for us both.

“This is nice,” she murmurs after a while, tilting her head back to gaze at me. Her cheeks are flushed from the heat of the water and her lids are partially lowered, making her look like she’s already been thoroughly fucked. “I wish I could take a bath like this every day.”

“You can,” I say softly, shifting her off my lap so she’s facing me and reaching under the water to pick up her right foot. “You can do whatever you want here. It’s your home now.”

Applying light pressure to her sole, I begin to massage it the way she likes, enjoying the quiet moans that escape her lips at my touch. Her feet are small and pretty, like the rest of her.

Sexy even, with the pink polish on her slender toes. Giving in to a sudden urge, I lift her foot to my mouth and suck on it lightly, swirling my tongue around each toe. She gasps, staring at me, and I can hear her breathing picking up, see her eyes darkening with arousal.

This turns her on, I realize, and the knowledge makes my dick harden further. Holding her gaze, I reach for Y/n’s other foot and give it the same treatment. Her toes curl at the touch of my tongue and her breathing becomes unsteady, her own tongue coming out to moisten her lips. The ache in my groin intensifying, I release her foot and slowly slide my hand up the inside of her leg, feeling her thigh muscles quivering with tension as I approach her sex. My fingers brush against her pussy, parting the soft folds.

Then I push the tip of my middle finger into her small opening, using my thumb to press on her clit at the same time.
Inside, she’s impossibly hot and slick, her inner walls gripping my finger so tightly that my cock jumps in response. She lets out a soft moan, lifting her hips toward me, and my finger slides deeper into her, causing a choked cry to issue from her throat.