6.

"Hey kiddo, what's really happening?"

Rio was finally relaxed. He explained his situation to him. "What's that on your hand?", Mr. Stirling asked. "This watch is a gift for me from Max", Rio responded. "Gimme that for a minute", Rio handed it to him. "He told me that I should always carry this one with me"

"Yeah, so you'll never try to escape", Mr. Stirling said. "What?", he exclaimed. "Did he give any other thing to you?" "Yes, a phone and a stuffed animal toy", Rio spoke.

"Where's that phone now?", Mr. Stirling asked. "In my bedroom" "The door is locked, right?" "Yes" "Thank god" "Huh?", Rio was confused.

"Your watch has GPS, and your stuffed toy might also have it. What I suspect is, the person is stalking you through that phone. Be careful about what you do with your phone and act normal. He might be looking at you through the phone's camera", he finished. "Seriously? What do I do now?" "Do nothing. I'll talk about this with my brother. We'll definitely save you, trust me"

"Okay", Rio let out. "Okay bye", Mr. Stirling left.

He took out his mobile phone to call his brother. "Hello Matt", he heard from the other side. "Hey Liam, I need your help" "With what?" "Come to my house, let's talk. It's serious for real" "Okay, I'll be there at your home in the evening"

Mr.Stirling was anxiously waiting for the arrival of Liam Stirling. He heard the doorbell ring. Aaron opened the door, "Hey uncle Liam" "Hi Ron. How are you?", he came in. "I'm good. How long are you gonna stay here" "Umm.. I'm not gonna leave soon"

To be continued.