"You slept with her!?" (smut)

Requested by kpopjk1233, thank you so much!

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Y/n Leclerc
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"And Charles Leclerc finishes second!", the commentators screamed.

You were Charles's sister and couldn't be more proud. It was the first time in a long time where he brought you to a race.

Very happy, he ran in the paddock, directly in your direction, wet from the champagne. "Charles, no!", you squeaked, when he hugged you tightly. "I'm so proud of you!", you said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Look what you just did!", you mumbled annoyed and pointed to your wet crop top. "Oops", he said and grinned happily.

"Good race", Max said and walked past you two, not even giving him a quick look, but when he looked back grinning, he saw you. His cheeks turned pink and he sped up his walking pace.

"Uh", you said confused and looked at Charles who just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't like him anyway, arrogant bastard", he mumbled, letting his smile fade.

You giggled shortly, smiling up at him, making him smile widely again. "Let's go to a club this evening, what do you think?", he asked, grinning. "Yeah, fine. I'd love to, but I can only go there until 11pm because I have to study", you said letting out a sigh.

"Okay, then be ready at 7pm, alright?", he said smirking at you lightly. "Maybe you can get a girl", you teased and he rolled his eyes. "Maybe you can try not to get drunk.", he said laughing. "I'm never drunk, I am good at controlling myself with alcohol", you said proudly.

"Uhuh, I know", he said softly and smiled. "Glad you do", you mumbled and looked around. "What are you looking for?", he asked and frowned. "Nothing", you said and then you made your way to his car.

...

"Should I wear this or that dress?", you said, holding up a red dress with a Ferrari logo on its skirt and a dark blue one. "The red one of course", he said and smiled, then looked back on his phone.

"Are you staying like this? This not an outfit for getting a girl", you said and he shook his head. "I don't want a girl", he said, not looking up from his phone. "A boy then?", you asked and he rolled his eyes.

"No human", he said and looked at you annoyed. "No animal Charles", you teased, letting out your dark humour, but trying to hold it back. "Are you stupid, I don't want a girlfriend", he said and you nodded, then threw a shirt in his face.

"Ow", he mumbled and laid it aside. "Put that on, partnerlook you know?", he nodded and got up, to pull it over his head.

"Let's go then", he said and you didn't show up at the door of the hotel room. "Are you coming or what?", he said, looking at the time. "Wait", you said, trying to decide which pair of shoes you're gonna wear.

"What are you doing?", he said, leaning at the door frame. "I can't decide", you said, trying to pick the right ones. "Take the black ones, matches with your bracelet", he said and smiled, then you nodded and put them on.

"Looks good", he said and smiled. "Ugh, Charles. If you talk like this you're never gonna get a girl", you said and grinned. "Sure", he mumbled and opened the door.

At the club it was so pretty. Loud music was playing, pretty and kind people on the dance floor and good drinks. "Watch out for what you drink", he said in your ear because the music was too loud. "Sure", you said and went on the dance floor.