trio (smut)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ smut and trio ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Requested by kpopjk1233

- based on the Miami gp, where Lando got his first win :)
- Additional character: Lando Norris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an evening in Miami and you were in a club with a few girl best friends, some of them you knew, some of them you didn't.

You danced on the dance floor with your friends, enjoying the time with them. Your best friend Max was there too, but he stood on the other side of the club, talking with his friends of the grid.

After a while, a hand on your waist stopped you from dancing. "Uh, Hi?", you said, looking at a guy with brown, short and curly hair. "Hi", he mumbled and you were really good with what you saw in front of you.

"Do you mind?", he said, moving his face slowly closer to yours. "No", you shook your head and he kissed your lips gently. When he pulled off, he started kissing on your neck, making you moan, but then you bit your lip hardly.

But something made him stop abruptly. "She's mine", Max said, looking down at Lando. "No, we're busy", he said turning to you again. "She's my best friend", Max said and smiled at you.

"Yes, and?", Lando snapped "when I'm finished here, she's all yours", he added jokingly. "Yeah, alright. Why don't we share her", Max said, not meaning that. "Good idea", Lando said and looked at you.

"I wasn't serious", he said quickly, not wanting to imagine, to be with Lando. "Good, then I'll take her by myself", Lando teased, making Max sigh and you all walked out.

"I'll take her in my car", Max said and you walked with him.

"Are you sure you want this?", Max asked concerned. "Yes, I am fucking down for this", you squeaked excited. "Good", he said and smiled.

When you arrived at the hotel, Max helped you out and you grabbed his arm, then you two walked up to the hotel room carefully, without getting attention from paparazzi.

After you arrived at the room, Lando arrived too and opened it up. He held his hand out and you grabbed it, scrunching your nose and then laughed softly and quiet, scared to get attention from the people.

If the fans would've found out, you were about to get fucked by Max AND Lando, you would be named a slut, the boys anything other, so summed up, it would be terrible for all of you three.

Max closed the door noiselessly and Lando led you to a bedroom, where Max stepped in after you. Very excited you looked, switching between the two, in their eyes. From looking down at your smaller figure, the two smiled widely and you heard a chuckle from Lando, that sounded so kind.

But will they stay this kind? Will they be kind with you? Those questions raced around your skull, causing you to zone out. "Y/n?", Lando chuckled.

He softly touched your cheek, making you jump from the surprise. "Oh-", you flinched. "I'm sorry, I was just zoned out", you explained, looking up at them, standing next to each other, in front of you. They gave eachother a quick and confused look, but then chuckled both.

You joined the chuckle, then Max took a step into your direction and laid both of his hands on your shoulders, smiling evily. That made you gulp and he spun you around, so you stood in front of him, your back facing his chest.

With slow and small steps, he pushed you in the direction of the wall, you following him with every step. Lando watched you two carefully, analysing every move Max made.