"are you jealous?" (smut)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Requested by Fadila710163 , thanks for the request 🙏

Pov: Y/n Y/l/n , f1 driver for McLaren.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday night, it was the week before the Monaco gp and you were at a party in a club with the whole grid. It was a really nice evening and once you were drunk, you found yourself in a corner making out with Lando. You didn't even know, how you ended up with him.

It was a long night and at 2 am, Max came up to you and took you with him outside. He seemed sober, but had a few shots too. "What are you doing?", he asked and pressed you against a wall outside the club. "Making out with Lando?", you snapped.

Max and you had something like a friendship with benefits, but you didn't care and wouldn't let your chance fade to make out with Lando. Although he was your teammate, he was so drunk, he wouldn't remember any of that tomorrow.

"Let's go!", he said and grabbed your biceps. "No, I wanna stay here", you shouted, but he loosened his grip and said softly "Okay, then look how you get home, I don't pick you up, okay?", "Fine, then I'll go with you", the imagination of being with him or making out with him was great in your head and you went with him.

"Get in", he said as you stared into the forest. "Chill out", you said annoyed. "What is up with you and Lando?", he asked and started the car, then drove off the parking lot.

"Nothing", you tried to hide your smile. "What are you smiling at?", he asked annoyed. "You're jealous", you teased. "I am not", he said and pressed down the gas pedal. "Whoa, chill", you said. "You're clearly jealous, I see it in your eyes.", you added. "I am not", he repeated himself. "As you say", you giggled and he laid his hand on your thigh moving up to your core.

"What are you doing?", you asked confused. "Entertaining you", he said calmly, sounding like he knows what he does.

The ride was finished and you arrived at your home, he parked infront of your door and you ran up the stairs to your front door, but couldn't find your keys in your pocket. "I'm gonna be fucked", you mumbled and went down, back to his car, sitting back in again.

"Why are you here again?", he chuckled and started the car again. "I forgot my keys.", you said and imagined, what he would do to you, once you got home. "That means you'll have to stay at mine, huh?", he smirked and you gulped.

He parked his car infront of the door and opened the door, then you stepped in and you pulled off your shoes and jacket. You wanted to run away, but he grabbed your necklace, pulling you back, causing extreme pressure on your neck. "You're not going to escape", he mumbled and grabbed your waist, then threw you over his shoulder, so you laid on him and he went in the bedroom. You banged your hands in his back, but it didn't help and he threw you on his bed, then you wanted to get up and run, but he pushed you back. With another take he got annoyed and grabbed your neck.

"You're not going to escape, if you don't stay where you should I'll tie you to the bed", he threatened and pulled off his shirt. "So, now tell me, what has Lando what I don't have", he asked interested, towering over you. "He was drunk", you said and he rolled his eyes.

"But you're much prettier, better and hotter", you added quickly and he smiled down at you. "That's what I want to hear", he mumbled and picked you up, so you hang koala like on him.

He pressed you with your back against a wall, then kissed you forcefully and you already felt your wet crotch. Max went down to your neck, sucking on it, then he bit it. "Ow!", you squeaked, but he wasn't bothered by that and continued, just didn't bite anymore.