"Make me, daddy"

A few months ago, Max and I broke up. It was hard and I was not over him, but today I saw a picture of his new girlfriend on his insta, making my heart shatter into a hundred pieces.

I immediately searched up her name, her age, her nationality and so on. She comes from homburg, Germany, her name is Kelly Piquet and she has daughter, Penelope. It confused me because Max said, he didn't want children under age 30, but it was never a problem for me because I thought the same. That's why I was very confused of him being a stepdad of a 5 year old. Kelly is 35, Max is 26. She is so much older than me. Is that why he left me? Because I am too young for his taste? 9 years is a strong age gap, the daughter, everything confused me.

A few days after I found out, I booked some tickets and paddock passes for the race on the Spa track in Belgium. The paddock pass was for Ferrari and I found an old one from Max, for the redbull garage.

I drove there and when I arrived, Charles saw me and ran up to me. "Hey, Y/n", he yelled over to me. "Hi, Charles", I said, when he finished his way over to me. "It's good to see you after a long time", he agreed and we went to the paddocks, while we talked a bit.

Of course I told him about Kelly, Max's new girlfriend. He was a bit confused because Kelly is the opposite of what Max imagined of a perfect woman, but nevermind.

We arrived and he took me to the Ferrari garage where I met Carlos who hugged me. "Have you seen Max's new girl?", he said looking sarcastically shocked. I just said "yeah", then after a bit of talking, I went to the redbull paddock, to meet Daniel and Max.

I arrived and saw a girl running around. I could tell it was Penelope. Kelly was there too, but I didn't give Max nor Kelly attention, I just didn't care. I am his loss, he is not mine, it's not my problem anymore.

I walked over to Daniel and gave him a hug. He was surprised to see me, but was happy though and told me, he was so excited for this race. I wished him good luck, gave his helmet a pat and left, to walk to the grandstand, but I noticed, I forgot to book the tickets, so I just stood in front of it, next to the teams.

Max qualified p1, what a surprise, Charles and Carlos p2 and p3, Daniel p5. The red light disappeared and they drove away. After a while the first car arrived again at the grandstand, but it wasn't a red bull. It was a Ferrari and that confused me. The second Ferrari followed closely behind and I saw a red bull, but not the car of Max, it was Daniel. The two McLarens arrived and there was still no red bull car. After a while it arrived, but seemed to have an issue.

I would say that this is called karma, for replacing me with a 12 year older woman. He got overtaken by Russell and his car seemed to get even slower. He pulled over to stop on the grass.

Then he got out and slammed his hand on the halo, but I had to chuckle because karma is a bitch and comes back when you don't need it. He walked back and I could see him through the fence, that separated the track and the grand stand, where I leaned over. He waved at me, but I ignored him, so he came up to me.

"Can we talk in private after the race?", he said out of breath. Those eyes. It was still the teal, blueish tone, that seemed so beautiful, if I hadn't seen eyes like that, I wouldn't believe they exist. I nodded and he continued walking.

After the race was finished, I walked to the podium and Charles won, second was sainz, then Daniel. He waved at me, when he recognised me in the crowd and I waved back.

Because the red bull paddock pass was already used, Daniel gave me another, so I could talk with Max.

We went to a room and he closed the door, but I started talking "what are you doing", I said softly, without letting it sound like a question. "I don't know. I'm sorry", he said and came closer to give me a hug, but I softly pushed him away. "Why do you date a woman that's 12 years older than me and has a daughter?", I asked him with a serious tone. "I love her", he said and shrugged his shoulders. "Like you loved me?!", I said, but I can't remember why I lost it, something just triggered me.

"Y/n, no. I love her. I love her for real.", he said softly. "So you never loved me for real or how should I understand that?!", I said angrily. "No, but I love her more than I could love anyone!", he said, still in a soft tone. "So you never loved me", I said and hung my head a bit down.

"No, Y/n, I loved you, but I love her now. I still love you, but it's over, we're over, we're done", I was not surprised and answered "yeah, I know. Do you really think, I think we're still in love?", I said.

I could cry now. Of course I knew we're over, but I still love him, I crave his touches and his love for me more than anything for 2 weeks, but he doesn't care.

"Okay, but that was my point, why did you want to talk me in private?", I said, trying not to seem too heartbroken. "Oh, yeah. I just wanted to ask how you feel.", he answered. "Why do you act like you care now?"

"What's going on between you and Daniel?", he asked and I stared at him, when my jaw dropped. "Oh, that's what it's about", I said and looked at him annoyed. "It's nothing between us, we're just friends.", I shrugged and he looked at me in disbelief. "Come on, I see how you look at him" "am I not allowed to look at my friend?", I said a bit shocked. "Why do you care now? I thought you're happy", he rolled his eyes.

"Yes I am, but why do you ask the whole time, why I would care about your life?!", he raised his voice. "Because I am your ex. I shouldn't even be here with you!", I said. "Shut up, Y/n! Why do you always overthink everything!", he yelled and I laughed sarcastic.

"Max, do you even listen to what you're saying?", he nodded. "You're the hardest overthinker I know. If you weren't, you wouldn't care about me and Daniel!"

"No, seriously shut up", he said and came closer, making me take a few steps back. Of course I wanted his touch, but not in this way. "Max, please tell me, what the hell do you see in her?!", I yelled at him "more than in you, now shut up!", he yelled back at me and I held back my tears. What did he just say?!

"Max, do you know, how much you hurt me with that words?", I said. "No, Y/n, I am sorry. I just can't control myself around you.", it's getting worse. What the hell is he saying?! What does he mean?!

"Max, wha-", I got cut off by him because he grabbed my neck and pressed me against the wall. I looked scared up to his eyes wich darkened and he slowly whispered in brackets "Shut up.".

A tear rolled down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb. "Make me", I said and he looked at me in disbelief. "Daddy", I added, then I realised what I just said and could die from the cringe. What was I doing!

He smiled and planted a soft kiss on my lips, then removed his hand from my neck. The grip wasn't that tight, I could still breathe. The choking was not what I meant when I said I would crave his touch, but the kiss was what I meant.

The kiss felt so wrong, but great at the same time. It was unbelievably great, to kiss him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me in by my waist.

After he pulled away, he hugged me and opened the door for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💙💙💙