"Why are you crossing your legs?" (smut)

Requested by Aryam0993, thanks for the request 💙

Inspired by: "my little slut" x "someone older"

Pov: y/n y/l/n, 18 y/o, rookie in red bull

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains smut ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was your second race in the formula one and you were very excited because the last race was already very good, P9, so you sat down in your car, then drove out of the pits and took place in the position you qualified. P11.

The start was great and you overtook three people. You raced so fast, you could see Max on position 2, his qualifying didn't go that good. Lando overtook him and then crashed in the back of Carlos's car, who spun away and Max was close behind Lando, so he got taken out too, causing a dnf.

You continued driving from p1, but Charles overtook you, so you were on p2. The last 10 rounds were left and you gave everything, then Danny ric collided with your tyre and you spun, but got it back to the track and continued driving from p 15.

With much luck you made it into the best 10 and got one point. Better than nothing. You walked back and got hugged by your team, but you went back to the garage, spotting Max who sat there, looking annoyed over to you.

You two didn't get along really good, to be honest, you hated each other and it was not easy for you. "Good race", you said and walked past him. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

"What?", you snapped. "You did a great race too, for a rookie", he looked down at you a bit disgusted. "At least I got a point for the team and didn't fly off the track because my reaction time is as shitty as the one of my grandma", you snapped and he pressed his lips onto each other, looking away, trying to find the best words, without insulting you.

"I usually get good results. You can not judge that, you didn't even drive three times, so shut up", he said and looked deep in your eyes. "As you wish", you said and turned around, to walk back. "Ugh", you heard him.

You had to drive back and drove a highway with your car. In front of you a car braked suddenly and someone crashed into you. "Fuck", you breathed out full with adrenaline.

With shaky hands you grabbed the handle of the door from your car and pulled it, so the door opened and you got out. You threw your hands on your head and saw what happened. The whole front of your car was smashed and another car, the one that crashed into you, was in the back of your car.

"Shit", you said and went on you knees, fighting with your tears. The woman of the first car got out too and you ran up to her. "I am so sorry!", you said and started to cry. "It's okay!", she said and took you in her arms. "I am really sorry!", you whispered and pulled off.

The man of the second car got out and for your surprise it was Max. What a dumbass. "Max?", you said and walked up to him, wiping your tears whilst walking. "What are you doing here?", you asked softly. "Uhm", he said desperately.

After everything was regulated, you had to stay at a hotel with Max. For your bad luck, they only had one room left.

With one bed.

You put your luggage on the sofa and sat down, sighing from the things that happened. "Are you okay?", Max said, looking desperate. "Uhuh", you said and he sat down next to you. "Don't act like you fucking care. It's worse enough to end up here with you. I hate you", he sighed and you got up, then sat down on the bed.

"Do you think I love being here with you?! It was an accident", he said raising his voice. "That's what your parents thought when you were born", you mumbled. "What did you just say?", he said and chuckled. You got up and leaned against the kitchen counter. "That's what you say when I am done with you.", he said and those words did something to you. You felt your wet crotch and immediately crossed your legs.