"these are clearly not mine" (smut)

Requested by Aryam0993 and Fadila710163

Based on: Are those bruises x colder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure that looks good?", your cousin Maya asked and looked in the mirror, trying to pose. "Are you kidding me?! You look way better than good, you look fucking stunning!", you said and took a picture of her, showing it immediately. "Wait", she said, laying her hand on her mouth, smiling widely under it. "I do look stunning!", she squeaked and laughed.

"You should try on this dress!", Maya said and handed you a dress. "No, I'm good I'll stay like this, but thank you though", you said and smiled. "If you say so, what about this?", she held up another one.

"Maya, this is so kind of you, but as I said, I stay like this", you mumbled on the last words. "Why? Partnerlook!", she said laughingly. "Haha, I am good", you laughed. "For real for real?", she asked, looking sarcastically shocked. "Yes, for real for real", you reassured.

"Then let's go", she said, shrugging her shoulders. Before you felt free to leave by yourself, you placed yourself in front of the mirror and looked at you, trying to put your jacket in the right position. "Maya! I'll go to the bathroom", you shouted and made your way to the bathroom.

Desperately your ran your hand through your hair and placed it on your forehead wich was hot and sweaty. "Fuck", you mumbled, leaning over the sink, looking at yourself in the mirror. "It's alright", you tried to calm yourself down.

You closed your eyes...

"Fucking slut!" It echoed in your head. The loud voice of your drunk stepdad. That's why you fixed your jacket's position, that's why you had this kind of panic attack.

"You're just a burden! A waste of space!", your stepdad yelled. You bent down to flinch away at a vodka bottle, that smashed into a thousand pieces, right next to you head.

"Please! Stop!", you cried out and another bottle smashed over your head against the wall. "Never talk back! This is my house my rules!", he yelled at you, drunk and high from alcohol and drugs he just took.

You quickly rushed down the hallway and stumbled into your room, locking the door directly. Then you laid your ear against the wooden door and heard him cursing in Russian. He didn't even know Russian. If he even spoke Russian at that moment.

Scared for your life, you slid down the door, hyperventilating. "I'm okay, I am okay", you whispered, trying to get no panic attack.

There you stood, still zoned out in your flashbacks. A knock on the door made you snap out. "Y/n?", Maya shouted from the other side. "Uh, yeah?", you tried to seem normal and not stressed. "Are you okay? Let's go!", she shouted and you nodded, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Shit", you muttered, noticing the tears that must have rolled down your cheeks. You quickly wiped them and removed the ran down mascara.

"Alright, Y/n. You got this", you mumbled, smiling at yourself in the mirror. "Let's go!", Maya shouted louder and you grabbed your small bag, then headed out together with her.

"You sure you're okay?", she asked concerned, looking at you. "Yeah, I am good, thanks for asking tho", you smiled up at her. Because she wore high heels she was way taller than you.

"Stop looking at me like that", you giggled, nudging her shoulder. "I just remembered when you tried to teach me how to walk in those", she laughed, stumbling, grabbing your shoulder. "Woah", she laughed and you burst out laughing too.