end of the story?

Yeah so, you see we had our moments moments ... There then, one day after a lil break in our calls ....I told him, I liked him or, 'I may like you' is what I said, and he didn't do anything and he was like, oh, courage , huh, so do you wanna talk about it? but I had people around me, so he said, it seems you are busy, get to a comfortable place and then we will talk about it and later at night we had a talk, like real good, you know , right after picking up the call, he asked, 'so are you alright now?' Like, real I actually felt like...if only I knew he still didn't liked his ex, ah, and we had a chat for about 10 minutes, he said 'you gave me a statement, and statements are meant to be kept and not answered, if you ask, I may consider it' , later in the day, we met , and yeah, I tried to ask him does he like me? And his words were, are we going anywhere with my answer? And I said, no! We will still be sitting here, So he said , so it's alright let's just stay like this , and there again he tried looking at me through his glasses (that cute Vala look), yeah.
So this was over, and yeah, I had an overthinking Vala phase for once before, I have already said it, and this time, it was a pure jealousy Vala phase, which was counted in overthinking but yeah alright, and he said, I am here , it's alright, nothings happening , and you know, just these words and I am convinced , why would I dare to overthink when these words came straight from his mouth?.

Later later later
Yeah, we had this no talking Vala stage for a long time, and yeah, I convinced myself to not think about him at very least, yeah, my brain was fully convinced and I thought why not initiate first to talk? And I called him, yeah , and successfully I was ignored, I called him again next day, and I was ignored again, and now I am damnly convinced that, there's something going on and I m getting ignored, I would like to get an answer for sure what's happening, and I called again next day, again ignored, and I again called him, So basically my 4th call was picked up, and I asked him, what happened? Am I really being ignored? And he said...whatever was happening between us, I wanted that to stop and this is the best way, So I did it , and that talk just ended with , is it your way?

Yeah so it's been 3 days since this happened and I tried talking with him like twice and he was not at all ready to talk, and I still feel like I just want to try for once like...I really don't want that if I send Any kind of reel or any message and I get ignored, or at very least we talk normally , yeah my another senior just told me that I shouldn't have had told him about overthinking and he is blaming himself so he stopped talking and he may get angry if I try talking with him, but maybe it's worth a try?? I just don't want that if a thing that can be solved really well become like this...... um so yeah I'm gonna try again and talk to him directly which may actually be the last time, I don't at least wanna say that I didn't try....I really want this to sort out, Cause, yesterday, when i went out , and saw him, he moved his face away, well, I really don't want this to happen again,....
Message for him, 'sir I am trying to talk normally, you were the one who said to stay like whatever is happening right? So what's happening now? Can't you just talk, I swear there won't be any overthinking regarding that, I have already cleared myself about you'.

Yeah, afterall I'm paying for my overthinking, but yeah, when I think I directly go and ask that person directly , and there answer is my final answer , there's no overthinking beyond after talking with that person, we talk about that matter or not doesn't matter , But atleast talk, I know my way to solve my overthinking, stupid uncle, and yeah, I still don't regret any moments Orr anything I said to you, can you please do the same, and start talking to me at once? I'm not into overthinking I know where to think and where not to, if you would have said it I wouldn't have damn tried to think too, after you said, you don't like your ex, I was convinced, I didn't let that thought came into my mind, and yeah, in this 2 months I didn't overthink about any damn thing other than why ain't we talking anymore, like I didn't even overthink but was just questioning, Cause after all I talked about it right away again right?
I am a person who likes been happy and see people around me happy too, I stay with people around me when they are sad whether it's my fault or not, Cause they are my people, I may not be there answer but yeah , atleast they can say that someone was there, and I leave them when they do get on their track, talking everyday? I don't do that with my friends, But yeah, I know they are with me whenever I call em, I know they won't find me as a hindrance to their work, but, you,?, if I call you I know how futile it will be, hah, I would still wanna try this one last time, I don't want you to look away from me again, at least a single, yoop! How are you, not in formality but for real, yeah , we ain't going anywhere, but it's all worth it, if it gets normal...
Stupid uncle
Overthinking ain't my job, I just a thought that comes and go alright? Just start talking with me already , normally, I wanna talk to you so bad, and there you go with that uninterested voice,
BAAAKAAAAAA!
BEWAKOOF!
UNCLEEE!!!!!