book type real story

Hey yesterday, on I mean today 09/01/2024 it actually happened in early morning like about 12:30 am or something, I was out with my girls....it's not a dream actually...

We were in front of a burnout fireplace , and a guy came and asked us if he could sit , we said yes he sat and we chatted a little, I was little uninterested at first but then the smoke was going into his face, so I said to change seats if he is uncomfortable he was like it's alright, nothing much ...

And then we started talking he asked us our year and course, he is a master's student in hotel management and again he went on and asked I know it's a silly question but  if we could read his mind, after knowing our course, I got a little serious and said no , it's actually a silly question and we can't do that obviously....well, he got a little startled but yeah, and then topic was changed and all that....

Well then he asked us from where we were from and then when I mentioned Gujarat, he said his father is also posted in jamnagar and I said my father is here...so we started talking about us being army brats and then we were the younger siblings in our home, so all in all we had many things in common, and were vibing and my friends were just looking at us.

His friends arrived a little later than him and then he asked if we mind them smoking and we said it's alright, because we were already in front of smoke...what could we even say eh?

But still the guys didn't smoke and put out their cigarettes and again we talked and later their order also came and his friends asked him to come and pick his plate up, he was like do I need to? Just bring it here, and they called him persistently so he said I will be back and went...and after taking his plate they all were going back to hostel and he said a general bye to all and I didn't say anything and my girls said bye , and then....

He turned around and looked at me and said bye, then I said bye✨

Well, those things aside, he left his friends lighter there, so we picked it up and now it's nowhere to be found😂....

So in this meeting we came to know each other but we didn't ask for each other's name or contact...let's see if fate let us meet again😷 .