34

Jihoon stares at the food in front of him and the closed door of the home studio where Hyunsuk just entered a few minutes ago. He quickly finished his food and washed the plate he just used. Jihoon then walked toward the home studio. Without knocking first, he slowly opened the door. He tried to take a peek at Hyunsuk first. It seems like Hyunsuk really is working. He really thought that the Omega was just testing him or something.

Jihoon walked closer. The song that Hyunsuk is currently working for is probably the one that will be the OST of a new drama that will be aired next month. Hyunsuk has talked about it before. Jihoon moved his face closer to Hyunsuk's neck and pressed it lightly on the Omega's neck.

“What are you doing, Jihoon?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Claiming my dessert,” Jihoon said. “Are you busy?”

“Nope,” Hyunsuk said. Seeing Hyunsuk already closed all the applications on his computer, Jihoon spinned the chair where Hyunsuk is sitting to make the Omega to face him. After they are facing each other, Jihoon just quietly stares at Hyunsuk's face. His eyes slowly move from the top of Hyunsuk's head down to his chin. As if he's trying to remember every detail and redraw that face in his head. “Didn't you say you wanna kiss?”

“Only if they know that I’m dating this beautiful Omega,” Jihoon said. “People will definitely envy me for sure,”

“Your fans probably will have their heart broken if they know that you're not single,” Hyunsuk said. “And I am not beautiful. You are,”

“No. You are the one who is beautiful. More than me. More than anyone else in this world. And everyone has to agree with that because I say so,” Jihoon said. 

“What had I done in my previous life to receive this much of love from you?” Hyunsuk asked. 

“I don't know. We were probably a married couple in our previous life,” Jihoon said.

“How are you so sure we've met in our previous life?” Hyunsuk chuckled.

“Because I am so sure that I will always be guided to find you to keep on going with my life,” Jihoon said. “Meeting you on the day I almost decided to stop being an idol, is seriously a miracle. If I’ve lived previous lives before and managed to stay alive for a long age, I’m sure that it's you. The reason that I’m able to do so. And even in another life. I’m sure that I’ll try to find you again and again. Trying to find my purpose in life,”

“Can I write that for the lyrics?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Huh?”

“The things you said earlier. Can I write it? I’ll put your pseudonym for the credit,” Hyunsuk said.

“At this point, you turn everything I said as a lyric you know,” Jihoon said.

“You should try to do it. You're good with your words,” Hyunsuk said. Hyunsuk then pressed his lips on Jihoon's for a few seconds.

“Didn't you say that you're going to write what I said to be lyrics?” Jihoon asked after Hyunsuk pulled out.

“I will. But after I got kisses,” Hyunsuk said. “You're acting like you're so horny and need a release right away back then at the dining room and before I stop doing my work. But now you're just staying at PG15. I’m not going to let you. We are going to kiss until you can't feel your lips anymore. Did you have any schedule tomorrow?”

“I had an interview,” Jihoon said. “But I can always wear a face mask,”

“Good. Come here,” Hyunsuk grabbed Jihoon's face and started to kiss Jihoon's lips roughly, deeply. Jihoon just gladly received it.