19

“What do you mean they will postpone their comeback?” Hyunsuk asked. He couldn't believe what he just heard from Dongwoo.

“That means they won't have their comeback next Monday. It will be postponed until the next announcement,” Dongwoo said.

“But they literally finished filming their comeback show yesterday. Their comeback will be just a few days away. No. This can’t be right. You just said that because you want me to feel guilty for what happened, didn't you?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Hyunsuk-ah. I care about you just like my own little brother that I didn't have. I knew you ever since you’re just a high school kid trying to be a cool hip hop artist years ago. I’ve been watching you grow physically and in music. And I didn't have any grudge against you whatsoever,” Dongwoo said. “But yeah. Their company just announced it a few hours ago,”

“What?!” Hyunsuk shouted. He took out his phone and looked up. He still feels like Dongwoo is lying to him. For a company to suddenly change a release date is not a rare situation but it's not a normal thing to be done. A company should’ve invested tons of money for an upcoming comeback along with the sales and promotions. Hyunsuk couldn't believe his own eyes when the keywords related to T5 postponing their comeback are dominating the search engine and the most viewed articles are mostly related to the same topic. “He didn't say anything about it,”

“Jihoonie didn't tell you?” Dongwoo asked. Hyunsuk just shook his head. He opened the messaging application. The latest conversation with Jihoon was this morning and there's nothing mentioning about the postponing for their comeback.

Jihoon was the one who sent him a message this morning asking if he's already up. Hyunsuk answered yes. Then Jihoon asked if he had already eaten his breakfast. Hyunsuk replied that he didn't feel hungry yet. Then he got a long ass message telling him to not skip meals and take care of his health. Hyunsuk just replied with an okay.

Their relationship didn't really change that much. Hyunsuk tried to be more responsive to Jihoon but it just feels awkward after all the rejections he made and the Alpha still keeps on pursuing him. Even after the scandal erupted, Jihoon still treated him the same as before. The reactions from the netizens and media are mostly negative. Hyunsuk is fine if they just throw all the hate at him. But seeing the comments or articles mentioning other artists in the same post condemning him, it makes him feel down.

The legal department of his company is still trying to look for a solution to solve this problem. The cases aren't even that big as the so-called evidence still can be questioned about their credibility. But still, in this new era of technology and communication, when a new person travels fast, it will get the attention and people can easily get influenced by what the media wants everyone to think. It's not that Hyunsuk didn't want to prove that he's innocent. He's in fact innocent. But now, the scandal is involving other artists and companies as well. His company told him that they’ll take care of it and Hyunsuk himself wants them to take care of it. Still, it doesn't mean that it didn't make him anxious every single day.

And now, he just knew that the promotion of an idol group that the title track he produced will be postponed and it's most probably because of his scandal, it makes him more anxious. Jihoon has been quiet about it as well. Maybe Jihoon only knew about it after they stop chatting this morning. That's why he didn’t say anything about it. Hyunsuk is worried. What if things go badly? How can he amend it if things go badly? Will Jihoon even forgive him if things go wrong with his group?

“They will be alright,” Dongwoo said, noticing Hyunsuk drowning himself if his own thoughts.

“Huh?”

“T5, right? Don't worry. They will be fine,” Dongwoo said.

“How can you be so sure?” Hyunsuk asked.