Part 2

"Tae, one more question, and we will eat lunch." Jungkook said sternly. They were right now at his house studying for an upcoming maths test. But the little one had other plans. He wanted to eat the pizza that his best friend promised him that he would order.

"Kookie, please! I promise to study after lunch again." Tae pouted, making jungkook sigh. He knew there was no winning against that pout.

"Okay, how about this, I'll order your favorite pizza, and while we wait, you write down all the formulae we learned today, deal?" Jungkook tried compromising with Tae, even using his powers by softly playing with the boy's hair.

"Okiee..." Tae mumbled, pout still evident on his face.

"Ohh baby, come here. Let me cuddle you while you write. Will that make it better?" Jungkook heart is too weak to handle his best friend being upset with him.

Receiving an enthusiastic nod, jungkook lifted Tae and sat on the chair the boy was previously sitting on, placing the boy on his lap facing the table.

"Happy now?" Jungkook asked, with a small smile on his face as he wrapped his hands completely around the boy's waist. He always loved the way Tae fit in his arms. Ever since they were children, taehyung was always smaller of the two, ever more delicate. Jungkook could easily lift him up by his waist even as a kid, sometimes to only tease Tae, but he had feeling the latter liked it a lot too.

"Yes!" Tae smiled back, being all cute.

"So spoiled, aren't you, darling?" Jungkook said as he placed his head on the boy's shoulder to see the boy starting to write the formulae.

"Not spoiled, kookie! I'm only using my best friend privileges."

"Is that so? Well, what if I revoke those privileges, hmm?" Jungkook teased lightly, not meaning anything. He simultaneously started placing the order on his app for tae's pizza and his chicken wings.

"You wouldn't dare, kook! You love me too much for that." Tae laughed. He knew the elder would never do anything to make him sad. (Author:  Tae, be prepared, babe)

"I do, I do. Sadly, I'm  completely wrapped around your finger. Should've thought about that before I befriended you over a silly cookie."

"Heyyyy, don't shame our first meeting!" Tae said, hitting the elder on his hand with the pen.

...

(Taekook's first ever meeting. Tae-5, Jungkook-7)

Jungkook's dad had taken him to a local bakery. It had recently been opened by one of his neighbors, and they were here to congratulate them and to help the business grow.

"Go pick something out for yourself, bud. I'll be waiting at the counter with Mr. Shin."

"Okay, appa." Jungkook nodded obediently and walked to the display of sweet goods. He looked around the tons of choices, ranging from cookies to cakes, crossiants, buns, and so on. He was finding it hard to choose. Finally, his eyes landed on a tray that had only one 1 cookie left, a big triple chocolate cookie, covered in cream and chocolate chips.

He picked the cookie carefully with the tongs kept and was about to place it in a bag provided before a small tug on his sleeve stopped him.

"Tae want." The small boy who was still holding Jungkook's sleeve mumbled.

"You want the cookie? This one?" Jungkook held the cookie towards the boy. The boy simply nodded, letting go of Jungkook's sleeve to take the cookie instead.

Seeing the trying to grab the cookie with his bare hands, jungkook held it higher, "You have to use the tongs."

The boy just gave a confused look and pouted, thinking the boy was not going to let him have the delicious treat.