🎭14‼️

Warning: Connected to the same Chapter. But this time, gore and drowning included. And, this is going to be a LONGER chapter! SO GET POPCORN!!

———

Everyone was wake and ready for the theme park. Trophy was the garage, picking an another car for today. He pointed his finger, struggling to choose which one to get, he acted like a preppy girl picking an outfit for today.

"Ugh just get the yellow one!"
Chives yelled, Trophy rolled his eyes and was still trynna pick which one.

"If I do yellow van, it'll look like a Clown Mobile and more Cheesier than the other one. But if I choose white, then it'll get dirty more and it'll be to plain..."

(No pun intended)

Trophy mumbled, stumped with the chooses he has. Chives growled and pushed Trophy to the yellow expensive car, he looked at Trophy with cat hissing eyes.
"CHIVES!"
"You took way too long, gosh I'm tired of y'all."

Box and Nickel opened the door, Cheesy was behind them. They were all ready, and especially for the stomach aching medicine for them rides. Trophy sat up and smiled, Chives got more fussy.

"Well Trophy, let's go."

Box walked to the front seat next to Trophy, Nickel went to the backseat this time. Cheesy went to the back of the van. Trophy looked back concerned.

"Isn't that illegal to do that..."
"I thought the same."

"Cheesy what the fuck are you doing get up here. You'll get hurt and that's fucking illegal!"

"I rather die by jumping off a cliff or get hit by a car than you sit with you. Besides, this is fun already to be here."

Nickel turned sad, he sat onto his seat and slowly turned depressed. Cheesy was stumped, he turn around and looked at the trunk's window. Box started the car for Trophy, as they drove off.

"Bye, hope you...ugh I'm tried already."

———?!?

Before they went to the theme park, Nickel stopped a fast food place. McDonald's. He immediately grabbed Trophy's shoulder, he was sitting up. Luckily, there was a stop sign.

"Nickel..."
"Can you give me a strawberry milkshake with some chicken nuggets..? Please Trophy?~"

"Ew..."
"Um, hehe- yeah sure!"

"Ayo..."
Cheesy looked back with distraught, Trophy made a U turn to McDonald's for...Nickel. They went to the drive through, as they ordered a meal.

"Hi what can I get you?"
"I want two strawberry milkshakes, two 6 piece-"
"Actually 20."
"I mean, two 20 piece. One Big Mac with large fries, uhhh...ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵉˢᵉ ᴾᵘᶠᶠ?"

Cheesy rolled his eyes, he got up and looked at them. He answered;
"Just a spicy chicken sandwich, 4B and milkshake with medium fries."

He sat back down annoyed, Trophy shrug it off and added his order. Trophy drive to the window, as Paintbrush was there disguised.

"What the hell..."
"Ignore me being here, we're at a run right now and I'm trynna survive...PLEASE DONT TELL."

"Wait-"
"I'll give you the food for free."
"Oh sweet."

Trophy drove off and went to the next window. He frowned more, Lightbulb was pretending to do work like an idiot, she came to the window with the food.

"What the..."
"Here's a coupon for not telling, and your food! Have a good day!! And shhh don't tell any-"