Part 20

-Muichiro-

Most of the training passes by really fast. All I was doing was emitting mist for as long as I could. The heroes seemed impressed but I was barely doing anything.

"What is the most Mist you can produce at one?" The green one asks.

"I don't know, I have never tried." I mutter.
"Go ahead and try."

I shrug and push the mist out further from my body. You can hear the startled exclamations as the mist envelops the other students. I am getting really sleepy now, but I am too scared to go to sleep. Finally, I stop when it feels like I am about to pass out. I sit down and see the hero looking at me in shock.

"You just covered 60 meters in mist." She exclaims in disbelief. "Are you okay?"

"I'm really sleepy, and pretty dizzy." I reply, yawning. "I think that I'm going to take a nap." I lay down on the ground and curl up into a ball, quickly falling asleep. Lucky I don't dream.
When I wake up, it is getting dark and I am on a couch. How did I get here?

"Welcome back. You were out cold." Mandalay tells me. "Ragdoll couldn't wake you up."

"Oh. Sorry." I mutter, staring at the ceiling. "When you feel better, head outside. We have already made teams, so you can either sit out, or be on your own team.

"I'll be on my own team." I decide.

I am walking over when I see fire. I quickly draw my wooden katana, which I always have with me. I run into Momo who gives me a smoke mask.

"What is this for?" I ask, confused.

"There is a villain who emits a sleeping gas."

"Oh, okay." I say, putting on the mask. "Do you need me to help with anything?"

"See if you can find Bakugo and Todoroki. They were up ahead."

"Okay!"