Part 16

-Midoriya-

"Where is Tokitou-Kun?" Iida asks.

"Right here. I can't believe that none of you avoided that." Tokitou says, dropping from above. He lands in a crouch before standing up. "I avoided it but Mr. Sleepy made me join you guys."

"How did you avoid it?!" Kaminari exclaims.

"I jumped on top of the bus. If you actually used your brain you would have realized that they won't launch the bus with us. Now let's go, I want to go to bed."

A big dirt beast appears in front of him and he just draws a wooden katana glaring at it.

"Why do you always have a sword you stupid extra!" Kacchan shouts.

"Cause my quirk sucks in combat by itself. Why are you always angry? You don't have a good reason." Tokitou retorts.

As a class we take out beast after beast, making slow progress through the forest. At about the halfway point, Tokitou looks like he is about to go ahead and leave the rest of us.

"Tokitou! It is impolite to abandon your classmates.!" Iida lectures.

"FINE! I'll stay!" He grumbles before casually smacking a dirt monster's head off.

When we finally reach the campsite, we are all exhausted. Well, Tokitou was already tired.

"That took you longer than I expected." Mandalay says. "Fortunately today we will provide food for you, however after tonight you must prepare any meal you consume."

I notice a kid in a red hat standing against the wall. I walk over to him and try to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya. What is your name?" I ask.

The kid glares at me then punches me in the crotch. I double over in pain and Iida catches me.