Part 5

-Midoriya-

I don't get a chance to respond to Tokitou-Kun. The dark mist appears in front of us and a villain emerges from it. He is hideous. He has two mouths where his eyes should be and two eyes on his forehead and chin. In the eyes it says upper five, whatever that means. While I am analyzing this, a fish appears and shoots a bunch of sharp needles at us. Tokitou-Kun had moved off a bit, so he shouldn't get hit.

I throw myself over Mr.Aizawa and wait to get hit, only I don't.

"Hyo hyo! A little swordsman! You look quite tasty." The villain says. I look up and gasp when I see Tokitou-Kun standing in front of us covered in spikes.

"Tokitou-Kun!" I shout.

He winces and pulls a spike out of his ear. "Really? Poison? That is annoying you piece of crap." He says softly, before lunging forwards with his sword. The villain laughs and throws a vase at him. Tokitou-Kun fails to dodge and ends up trapped in a vase of water with no air.

 "Tsu,  get Mr

"Tsu,  get Mr. Aizawa out of here, I'll help
Tokitou-Kun." I say, rushing towards him. He can't slash the water with his sword and I can tell he is almost out of air. The villain has wandered off a bit, but it looks like he summoned a fish monster from a vase to guard Tokitou-Kun.

Fortunately I managed to knock it out and get to Tokitou-Kun. Knowing I won't be able to break the vase I blow some air into it. Tokitou-Kun inhales it and attacks the vase again, this time breaking it. I bend down next to him as he coughs and gasps for air.

"Are you okay?" I ask, remembering what he said about the spikes being poisoned.

"I remember..." he mutters, putting a hand to his head. "Midoriya, could you help me get these spikes out?"

"You remembered my name!" I exclaim while helping him. There are about 20 needles stuck in him and I can tell he is in a lot of pain.

"No I didn't? You're broccoli." He says before getting sent flying by the villain who has returned.

"Tokitou-Kun!"