⊹. mansion .⊹

FLUFF

─────────☆────────

🗝 - J - POV🗝

I was walking on the hallways, searching for Tessa 'cause I was bored and N, V, Cyn, were working. So I thought that Tessa might be free. While I was walking around I heard a loud glass shatter. I wanted to check whatever happened and it was 2 humans being rude to V. One's the person who broke the glass. I saw a maid with glass on her head and I knew damn well it was V by the hair, looks. I was TERRIFIED. I waited for the humans to go and I rushed to V and hugged her.

She looked confused, yet on the verge of tears. Her visior's was broken on the corner as the glass left some oil dripping.

" You alright? " - J

" don't think so... It hurts. " - V

" come on, I think Tessa's in library. She might help you. " - J

I let V stand up as we walked down to the library, we found Tessa reading a little book with flowers on the cover, when she saw V, she was shocked.

TIME SKIP FOR 10 MINUTES AFTER TESSA HELPING V THEN HER PARENTS CALLING HER

🍙 - V - POV 🍙

I search for books and I found a magazine of singers, those books with ribbons or whatever you call it.. And I found a pretty book and it's cover has flowers. J sat down on one of the chairs next to one of the windows. It was midnight. I sat next to her as I leaned against her shoulder, we both readed it together... I felt sleepy as J pulled me by my waist, adjusting the position.

It was midnight out the window. I leaned my head on J's shoulder to rest. Her face blushes and I chuckle.

"the stars are really pretty today..." - V

"I get it... I wanna go out to stargaze so bad." - J

══════════ ─────────────────

MEOWMEOWMEOENWHDNDHJD anyways uh ONLY ONE MORE EXAM TO GO 🔥🔥 BTW WHEN I FINISH I'LL TRY TO POST A CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY RAJHHHHHH