Chapter - 21: Motherly Face - Off (Part - B)

Note: 

Whoever hasn't voted yet, please vote asap. The book will end in at Chapter - 25 with an epilogue to follow. 

If you intend to read the next book, please make sure all the chapters have a minimum of 40 votes on them. That will be an indication from your end for me to know that you are interested in reading further.

Happy Reading!

Thank you.

Best,

Manisha Krishna.

At The Boutique:

Aradhna was at her acquaintance's boutique who was a seasoned designer. Her friend suggested her the boutique when she was looking out for good designers who can style Roohi the way she wants. When she checked out the designs, she fell in love with them herself.

The designer's team has come down to Udaipur and had elaborate discussions with Roohi about what she wanted her style to be. They even got her a few pieces to help her get an idea of what she can possibly expect. Things worked out well on that front and Roohi called up Aradhna and chirped in excitement.

She really loved the options they curated for her and thanked Aradhna profusely for making her life easy. She later ranted about how her assignments and studies are playing havoc in her life to which Aradhna just laughed out.

Roohi was offended and she cut the call, but Aradhna called her back to motivate her to get done with her work as soon as possible. She promised to take her to some amazing places in Mumbai if she didn't take her studies lightly and Roohi was more than happy to oblige. Any added perk for the mandatory effort is always welcome.

Aradhna and Roohi's bond became way more comfortable than what either of them expected after the audition fiasco. Both of them were highly opinionated and often argued over them. But they always made up soon enough to not make the issue seem big.

They bickered a bit, but Roohi never crossed her line. It was fun and refreshing. That is just how they jam and both of them liked it to be that way. After Roohi's excited review, Aradhna decided to go check out stuff from the boutique for herself.

For Aradhna, ever since she stepped in Mumbai, time wasn't on her side. When Neil informed that he would be going to pick up Roohi's outfits, she decided to go a bit early and try some stuff by the time Neil reaches the boutique. 

She can always his take his opinion and also tag along to go meet Roohi and family soon after. She had some free time and she wanted to be there for Roohi's fittings. The reality show team enquired about Roohi's outfits, and they were happy to provide a tailor to take care of the alterations. 

Because it was all a little new for Roohi in a new setting, she requested Aradhna's presence. So, Aradhna decided to squeeze this in her packed schedule. If any of the Birlas got a hint about this, they will not let this happen and she was smart enough to keep it to herself. 

For a change, work seemed like something that could wait and that was a whole new feeling for Aradhna who practically lived and breathed her work after her last break up. She was yet to realize all these changes that were happening organically and the day she realizes will be the actual moment of truth.