Lost my mark - SKZ 🥀

Felix is the Pack Omega of Stray Pack and is kidnapped by a rival Pack.

*****

Lee Felix, a 23 year old Omega, has been living in Stray Kingdom for three years now and is part of the Stray Pack. How he ended up there is a whole other story, but Felix isn't just part of the Pack. No, he is the Pack Omega, also known as Luna.

Luna
Are responsible for gving birth of the next leaders and looking after the pack. This includes cooking for the pack, supporting his/her Alpha in ruts and intervening in arguments within the pack if the Pack Alpha is not on site. Basically, Luna is the replacement for the Pack Alpha when he/she is at war or travelling.
There are not Lunas in all packs. Actually, Lunas have become very rare in the last 1000 years.

Felix was initially a little unsure about taking on this position within his pack because he had such a, how shall we say... traumatising past. Nevertheless, Chan, the Pack Alpha, was able to convince Felix, his mate, to take the position as he was truly chosen for it. In Chan's words: 'Moon godess herself chose you, darling!

Pack Alpha
Is the leader of a pack and therefore the protector.
There can be more than one alpha in a pack and to prevent power struggles or selfish conflicts, there is a Pack Alpha in every pack. Its tasks include, among other things: Warfare, protecting the pack and finding a mate. The latter may sound a little strange, but it is one of the most important tasks. The reason for this is quite simple... to have children. The position of Pack Alpha is then given to the first born son and the other children are taken as 'marriage offers' to other Packs.

Mate
Abbreviation for 'soulmate'.
There are different conceptions of a soulmate. On the one hand, it can be a best friend to whom you feel deeply connected, but it can also be a partner. However, this is a much deeper and more significant connection. When an alpha, beta or omega finds a mate, the two bond for life with a bite mark. This symbol shows all other wolves that the person already has a mate and is therefore untouchable.
But there is also something like

True soulmates.
This means that the couple has been personally destined by the moon godess to join their lives together forever. This connection also brings with it special abilities. Such as mind link or the ability to sense when the mate is in danger/injured.

Bite Mark
the mates bite each other in the neck, where the neck just touches the shoulders. For the simple reason that every other wolf can easily see the spot. This sign connects a wolf not only physically with its partner but also spiritually.

But Bang Chan is not Felix's only True Soulmate. Felix shares a bond with six other wolves. Han Jisung, beta and royal advisor of Chan. Lee Minho, alpha and royal ambassador. Hwang Hyunjin, alpha and royal sorcerer. Kim Seungmin, beta and royal healer. Seo Changbin, alpha and royal guard captain. Yang Jeongin, Alpha and Felix's Bodyguard.

Alpha
Highest status within a pack.
Privileges: no one questions orders, everything must and will be obeyed
Specia Skills: Alpha Voice -> puts Omegas into submission; heightened senses

Beta
Second highest rank.
Privileges: may practise professions such as doctor or sorcery.
Special Skills: wide knowledge

Omega
Lowest rank.
Privileges: none
Special Skills: high empathy

Felix has never liked the hierarchy, but he can't defend himself either. He is just glad that Chan and his pack are not one of those old-fashioned ones that still follow the outdated and oppressive rules. One of these old rules is: "Omegas have to keep their mouths shut and are only allowed to speak when spoken to!" These rules meant that the Omegas could be treated as things and the Alpha's had complete power. But Chan is not like that and so neither is the rest of the pack. That's probably why Chan's pack is the biggest, strongest and most loved Alpha in the country.