Worried - Seunglix (feat. SKZ) 💚🥀

What if Seungmin's fears were justified at that Kingdom day?
What if the staff forgot to fix the error?
What if Felix made a small, actually insignificant misstep during the performance?
What if this just wasn't Felix's day?

*****

Felix got up today with a bad feeling. Today is not only the first performance without Hyunjin, but also the first performance that will be important for all future performances. With this performance they have to prove that StrayKids is worth supporting. That they aren't just some stray kids still looking for their place in the show, but that they know something about their work. Felix wants to prove himself. He wants to show everyone that he's worth it. But today just doesn't seem to be his day. He got up five minutes late because his alarm strangely didn't go off. Fortunately, Jisung noticed it early enough and woke him up after five minutes of oversleeping. However, these 5 minutes were important for Felix.

Now there was no time for breakfast for the boy, because as soon as Felix loses his time management skills, he loses his nerve and gets into unnecessary stress, which causes him to mess up a lot of other things.
When he got up, he first looked for his cell phone for 10 minutes, only because he couldn't find it on his bedside table because it fell off the table during the night and slipped under the bed. Then he finally managed to go into the bathroom to take a quick shower, but he burned himself because Changbin, who loves hot showers, was in before him. Felix screamed loudly, which immediately drew the attention of the members running around nearby. They knocked on the door and asked if everything was okay, but Felix was able to reassure them, which was probably due to the tight schedule. However, the burn wasn't quite as painless.

His left arm became very red and started to tingle strangely, but he was able to cool it down a bit with a cold shower.
Then he dressed quickly and due to the commotion and lack of time, he couldn't even put ointment on it. Shortly after he left the bathroom, Jeongin dragged him out of the dorm after him.
Chan said we only have 5 minutes until we have to be at the van, Jeongin said, pulling his hyung with him. Felix would have liked to use the 5 minutes to at least pack a granola bar, but he just let Jeongin drag him along and ignored his growling stomach.
When he arrived at the van, he saw Seungmin and Minho already waiting for the others. Chan was already sitting on the passenger side and looked impatient. Where are Jisung and Changbin? he asks Felix and Jeongin, but the two just shrugged their shoulders not knowing where the other members are.

Felix sits at the back next to Seungmin at the window. Seungmin immediately put his hand on Felix's thigh and Felix immediately looked at his friend. "Are you okay, Minnie?" Felix asked, seeing the other's uncertain look. Youre being careful today, right? Seungmin asked and Jeongin and Minhos attention was immediately focused on them. Chan was too busy yelling at Changbin and Jisung on his cell phone.
Seungmin, what do you mean? Minho asks worriedly. Why does Lixie-Hyung have to be careful? Jeongin asks, also looking worried. Minho immediately placed a hand on Jeongin's back to calm him down. Jeongin is already nervous enough about the performance, they dont need him crying too. Its just... Seungmin starts, but cant finish the sentence. His grip on Felix's thigh became tighter, as if he wanted to prevent Felix from running away, even though he has no intention of running away.

"It's all good, Minnie. Tell Hyung what's bothering you," says Minho, who has now taken Seungmin's other hand. This surprises Felix a bit since Seungmin and Minho would rather fight than touch each other. But if Felix thinks about it, there are actually rare moments where Minho and Seungmin show affection for each other. Usually it's an emotional situation or when one of the two just really needs it and that seems to be the case here. Seungmin seems really worried about Felix, but no one understands why. There isn't reason, or is there? Felix has already been too unlucky that morning, he doesn't need any more.
"It's just... yesterday, at the rehearsal, this gap in the construction made me a little worried. I just don't have a good feeling about today and since I woke up this morning I've been worried about Felix. I don't know what it is or where it comes from, but something is screaming at me inside that I have to protect Lixie. I can't explain it myself," Seungmin finally admits and now the worry makes sense.